🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ukrainians will continue the fight against Putin even if Trump & JD Vance is elected | Richard Shirreff

QUESTION TO THE Republicans, on which side of this war are you ?

• Ukraine

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Moscow empire

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Trump should watch his back. JD Vance has no love of Trump but he would love to be President/Emperor.

GBF2HvTWkAAwoxf

Vance, based on his comments, is clearly short-sighted, at best...

He said, "I'm not interested in what happens over there..."
That's what some said when Archduke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated in Sarajevo in 1914...

🇺🇦 'If you keep one eye on the past, you are blind in one eye, but if you forget the past, you are blind in both...'
and yes, JD Vance's definitely wearing eyeliner. Very "Alpha male" of him. :auiqs.jpg:

it looks like he’s got on mascara, too. And is that a bit of wing action going on with a little smoky eye?

yes, 'Breaking up Moscow empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow 🇷🇺 imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin.

Trump told Bloomberg he told Putin to never get into Ukraine, when he was President.

"Trump's campaign said that the priority of his potential second term would be to end the war between Russia and Ukraine as soon as possible."

With the allies you have you don´t need foes.
Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

ps
J.D.'s speech sounded as if it were written by 🇷🇺 Putin himself.

Trump told Bloomberg he told Putin to never get into Ukraine, when he was President.

"Trump's campaign said that the priority of his potential second term would be to end the war between Russia and Ukraine as soon as possible."

you mistook an American president for your oriental 🇷🇺tsar (khan)

ps Trump said a lot of different things ...

Trump " I would bomb Moscow in the event of an attack on Ukraine if I were president"​

1716987013273-png.953606

you mistook an American president for your oriental 🇷🇺tsar (khan)

ps Trump said a lot of different things ...

Trump " I would bomb Moscow in the event of an attack on Ukraine if I were president"​

1716987013273-png.953606

Yes, Trumps says what he thinks suits him.

Trump should watch his back. JD Vance has no love of Trump but he would love to be President/Emperor.

GBF2HvTWkAAwoxf

Vance, based on his comments, is clearly short-sighted, at best...

He said, "I'm not interested in what happens over there..."
That's what some said when Archduke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated in Sarajevo in 1914...

🇺🇦 'If you keep one eye on the past, you are blind in one eye, but if you forget the past, you are blind in both...'
and yes, JD Vance's definitely wearing eyeliner. Very "Alpha male" of him. :auiqs.jpg:

it looks like he’s got on mascara, too. And is that a bit of wing action going on with a little smoky eye?

Ukrainian priest was with President Trump just before the assassination attempt.

You might want to listen to what he says about President Trump and Ukraine:

Ukrainian priest was with President Trump just before the assassination attempt.

You might want to listen to what he says about President Trump and Ukraine:

ok an interesting video . the Uniate (-greek-catholic-church) Church is the main national church in Belarus (80+% Belarusians were the Uniates before Mongol - Muscovite occupation ) . the Uniate Church in Ukraine is located mostly in the Western Ukraine, STILL Muscovite 🇷🇺 Asiatic barbarians try to exterminate the Ukrainian (AS WELL AS Belarusian) Uniate Church as we speak ....

Russia bans Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church, Catholic ministries in occupied region of Ukraine

Last edited:
thank you , that was very interesting video . the Uniate (-greek-catholic-church) Church is the main national church in Belarus (80+% Belarusians were the Uniates before Mongol - Muscovite occupation ) . the Uniate Church in Ukraine is located mostly in the Western Ukraine, STILL Muscovite 🇷🇺 Asiatic barbarians try to exterminate the Ukrainian (AS WELL AS Belarusian) Uniate Church as we speak ....

Russia bans Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church, Catholic ministries in occupied region of Ukraine

Yes we know Zelensky doesn’t believe in freedom of religion. He’s a Jew that hates Christians, which is why I suspect you love him so much.

Yes we know Zelensky doesn’t believe in freedom of religion. He’s a Jew that hates Christians,
well, you and your cuckold 🇷🇺Tucker Carlson promote here RT🇷🇺.ru propaganda as usual

the reality :

do you remember 🇷🇺 them ?

GOlHtVGX0AAxXp9.jpg

well, you and your cuckold 🇷🇺Tucker Carlson promote here RT🇷🇺.ru propaganda as usual

the reality :

do you remember 🇷🇺 them ?

View attachment 978794
The Rosenbergs were leftwing Jewish communist twats that hated America.

Those same types of people are still around, and they support the Kiev Regime.

The Rosenbergs were leftwing Jewish communist twats that hated America.

Those same types of people are still around, and they support the Kiev Regime.
today, The far-left&right RADICALS are two sides of the same 🇷🇺 coin.

GNUkf3PWwAAtKSH.jpg

Forum List

Back