UN busts Israelis for torturing Palestinian captives

d0gbreath

Gold Member
Dec 1, 2020
Texas
It's war, so both sides likely do this, but it is against humanitarian rights.

“The testimonies gathered by my office and other entities indicate a range of appalling acts, such as waterboarding and the release of dogs on detainees, amongst other acts, in flagrant violation of international human rights law and international humanitarian law,” said UN human rights head Volker Türk in a statement.

It's war, so both sides likely do this, but it is against humanitarian rights.

“The testimonies gathered by my office and other entities indicate a range of appalling acts, such as waterboarding and the release of dogs on detainees, amongst other acts, in flagrant violation of international human rights law and international humanitarian law,” said UN human rights head Volker Türk in a statement.

the Israeli government is also investigating .. and that's the difference between the 2 sides of this war .. are Palestinian leaders investigating the abuses committed by Hamas against Israeli hostages ?

the Israeli government is also investigating .. and that's the difference between the 2 sides of this war .. are Palestinian leaders investigating the abuses committed by Hamas against Israeli hostages ?

That's a good point. I doubt that Palestinian leaders are investigating torture against Israeli prisoners.

Forum List

Back