Unbelievable How They Are Trying To Discredit Trump

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
I searched on YouTube for someone carrying Trump's current rally in Wilmington NC going on right now and the first one I found was being carried by someone called 'Times Network,' and unbelievably, they were running a banner on the screen basically warning you that everything Trump said was suspect pending truth verification by THEM!

The Left will try ANYTHING in every effort to try not to lose to this guy again.

Seriously, Fox, OAN, RAV, Newsmax and others ought to start doing the exact same thing every time they carry any speech or interview by Harris!

Screen Shot 2024-09-21 at 4.46.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-09-21 at 4.47.42 PM.png

"WARNING: all comments, claims and statement by Kamala Harris are suspect and dubious, subject to fact-checking by this station."

Wow.

BTW, if you want to see it live, here is a better link without disclaimer:

I searched on YouTube for someone carrying Trump's current rally in Wilmington NC going on right now and the first one I found was being carried by someone called 'Times Network,' and unbelievably, they were running a banner on the screen basically warning you that everything Trump said was suspect pending truth verification by THEM!

The Left will try ANYTHING in every effort to try not to lose to this guy again.

Seriously, Fox, OAN, RAV, Newsmax and others ought to start doing the exact same thing every time they carry any speech or interview by Harris!

View attachment 1015844
View attachment 1015846

"WARNING: all comments, claims and statement by Kamala Harris are suspect and dubious, subject to fact-checking by this station."

Wow.

BTW, if you want to see it live, here is a better link without disclaimer:

When Harris gets to 30,000 lies let us know.

Last edited:
Anyone who can't fact check on their own is an idiot.

The thing is:
  • Where you ever seen a presidential candidate ever just standing up talking, giving a speech, and the media company carrying it warning the viewer not to believe a word they are being told? Until it can all be verified by them?
  • And who fact-checks them?
  • According to the presidential debate committee, it isn't even the job of the moderators to fact-check anyone. All they are there for is to ask the questions and run the clock. All debate is to be between the CANDIDATES, not the candidates and the moderators.
  • Why isn't Harris being fact-checked by anyone? Not by the debate moderators and not by any rally broadcaster that I've seen, and she easily carries as much or more things needing fact-checked as Trump.
  • The fact that only one candidate and not the other is being fact-checked, and incorrectly and inaccurately at that, only indicates that this fact-checking is just a further attack and obfuscation against Trump trying to sway the election in favor of Harris.

REQUESTED FACT CHECK:

Do dogs taste better than cats?
Can you crockpot, say, a Spaniel? If so, for how long?
Is there a taste-test publication on the relative merits of each of the dog breeds?

Do these so-called "illegal" Haitians have island recipes that anyone here has tried?

If I held a GOP fundraiser at my farm again......well, I'd serve some sort of meat-dish made of dog. Or.... tho it seems a bit out there....well, maybe a meat pie made of cats?

Lastly, does dog-meat sit somewhere on the MAGA's Food-Pyramid thingy?

The thing is:
  • Where you ever seen a presidential candidate ever just standing up talking, giving a speech, and the media company carrying it warning the viewer not to believe a word they are being told? Until it can all be verified by them?
  • And who fact-checks them?
  • According to the presidential debate committee, it isn't even the job of the moderators to fact-check anyone. All they are there for is to ask the questions and run the clock. All debate is to be between the CANDIDATES, not the candidates and the moderators.
  • Why isn't Harris being fact-checked by anyone? Not by the debate moderators and not by any rally broadcaster that I've seen, and she easily carries as much or more things needing fact-checked as Trump.
  • The fact that only one candidate and not the other is being fact-checked, and incorrectly and inaccurately at that, only indicates that this fact-checking is just a further attack and obfuscation against Trump trying to sway the election in favor of Harris.
ABC didn't fact check Kamala because they are reporting her lies as truth.

The facts lead to the truth, which is this: Trump is discredited. He is falling behind further every day.

Did you notice, there aren't any highlight clips from Kamala's statements.

Fact check....LOL
Yeah, the only Kamala 'highlights' would be showcasing are her whoppers. Besides, all Kamala's statements are right out of Democrat talking points anyway. Nothing new, same old hateful crap.

Last edited:
The facts lead to the truth, which is this: Trump is discredited. He is falling behind further every day.
Facts lead to the truth only if they are FACTS. So-called 'fact checkers' seldom have reliable facts.

Forum List

Back