Unbelievable How They Are Trying To Discredit Trump

LOL. Neither candidate will introduce "price controls". :)

You'll have to ask Trump's buddy Putin.

Why do keep repeating bullshit? Republicans are just as much to blame here.

I'm sorry, you'll have to point out all that "death". The destruction was addressed.

I have to ask you. What is it that scares you and the rest of Alt-Right Nation about the future?
You don’t realize Kamala has proposed price controls?
This means you are very dumb.

Why do you want the stupid war in Ukraine to continue?

Why are you voting for a politician who by your own admission has enabled a genocide in Gaza? You know this makes you pro-genocide.

Who knows what the future will bring?

You don’t realize Kamala has proposed price controls?
This means you are very dumb.
LOL. So you DO believe what politicians tell you. Makes sense given who you support.
Why do you want the stupid war in Ukraine to continue?

We don't really have control over that now, do we? But if you let Putin take Ukraine, he won't stop there.
Why are you voting for a politician who by your own admission has enabled a genocide in Gaza? You know this makes you pro-genocide.
What the fuck are you talking about? BOTH parties (especially the Republican one) had a hand in making that happen. Your "forever" wars?...started under a Republican administration. I know you like ignoring facts
Who knows what the future will bring?
Good question. Why don't you consult your Magic 8 ball. :)

LOL. So you DO believe what politicians tell you. Makes sense given who you support.

We don't really have control over that now, do we? But if you let Putin take Ukraine, he won't stop there.

What the fuck are you talking about? BOTH parties (especially the Republican one) had a hand in making that happen. Your "forever" wars?...started under a Republican administration. I know you like ignoring facts

Good question. Why don't you consult your Magic 8 ball. :)
Are you saying Kamala is a liar?

I favor a negotiated end to the Ukraine war. I guess you prefer more bloodshed. Putin is no where near taking all of Ukraine. What do you think we’ll accomplish by prolonging the war?

I’m not voting for a Republican. Why are you voting for a candidate who has enabled a genocide?

Are you saying Kamala is a liar?
I'm saying Harris or Trump, there's no way either will get any kind of price control to sell.
I favor a negotiated end to the Ukraine war. I guess you prefer more bloodshed. Putin is no where near taking all of Ukraine. What do you think we’ll accomplish by prolonging the war?
And who would you like to negotiate that end?? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I’m not voting for a Republican. Why are you voting for a candidate who has enabled a genocide?
If you're not voting for a Republican then you are voting for the Democrat. If you aren't voting for a Democrat, you're just throwing your vote away.

I'm saying Harris or Trump, there's no way either will get any kind of price control to sell.

And who would you like to negotiate that end?? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If you're not voting for a Republican then you are voting for the Democrat. If you aren't voting for a Democrat, you're just throwing your vote away.
That is a great excuse for supporting genocide.

If you vote Democratic no matter how bad they are the party will never improve.

Last edited:
They are better than the Republicans. Who've been bad going on four decades now. :)
You have to draw the line somewhere.

There has to be a limit: behavior which you will not accept from the party establishment.

The current party leadership is a collection of corrupt authoritarian perverts who have enabled a genocide. Don’t you think the Democratic Party could do better?

You have to draw the line somewhere.

There has to be a limit: behavior which you will not accept from the party establishment.

The current party leadership is a collection of corrupt authoritarian perverts who have enabled a genocide. Don’t you think the Democratic Party could do better?

Both parties are responsible. But the Republicans..have been doing it a lot longer. :)
And you never question them.

Forum List

Back