Unfunded comittments

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

More fictiional tory "investment" cut. I wonder if we have seen an end to tory lies. Labour are introducing laws to make future govts including themselves to be honest.
This would be a monumental ask of the tories and they are already whining about it. No more truss and sunak lies.
We can only dream.

More fictiional tory "investment" cut. I wonder if we have seen an end to tory lies. Labour are introducing laws to make future govts including themselves to be honest.
This would be a monumental ask of the tories and they are already whining about it. No more truss and sunak lies.
We can only dream.
How were the allocated funds spent if they were diverted? Global warming? Healthcare? or some other, less significant government program that trumped technology advancement?

How were the allocated funds spent if they were diverted? Global warming? Healthcare? or some other, less significant government program that trumped technology advancement?
No. That is the entire point. There were never any funds in the first place. They were illusiory. They were just hoping for something to turn up.

No. That is the entire point. There were never any funds in the first place. They were illusiory. They were just hoping for something to turn up.
So a Labour would have instead purchased the super computer before the building was built for it? Looks to me like the university is now going to be stuck with a purpose-built building they don't need because of Labour petulance in axing the computer that it was supposed to house.

Forum List

Back