Unheard Of: Obama Unleashes Attack Ad Aimed At Sarah Palin, A Civilian. Why?

We still have the interesting comparision of Limbaugh to Obama in attacking lesser public figures.

One is an entainer or head of the Republican party depending on whom you ask on any day in the leftist media that can't make up thier minds...

*VERSUS* the actual Standards bearer of the Democrats...

Hmmmm....

:eusa_think:

We still have the interesting comparision of Limbaugh to Obama in attacking lesser public figures.

One is an entainer or head of the Republican party depending on whom you ask on any day in the leftist media that can't make up thier minds...

Hmmmm....

Oh noes! How shall they ever deflect this one?

She is eager to oblige; Obama responded to one of her insults. No candidate to oppose, yet, and possibly not until AFTER Tampa.
Whether she's EAGER is NOT the question...the POINT is that the media is there looking for it is more the point.

Sorry hon...FAIL. :eusa_hand:
the POINT is that the media is there looking for it is more the point.
And if she ignored, the "leftist" media is sexist! Round & round. Palin is happy, raking in big money.

Looked at the 'PALIN THREADS' around these parts lately? And the root stories?

Strange that is, isn't it?

Hmmmm....

SarahPAC - Sarah Palin's Official PAC

REQUEST AN EVENT is part of the menu : )

so you're saying Bill Maher didn't know what he was talking about.

Either that or -- on a highly selective basis -- it's ok with bodey and certain other libs to refer to a woman as a xxxxxxxx

I don't like Andrew Dice Clay either....but I don't moan and groan about what he calls women.

This is like seven posts and I am thinking this thread needs to be trashed...... Not outside the flame zone guys

i think you need to pull your head in,,,

Hmmmm....

Public figures speak in public on occasion. Shocking huh? PACs are political action C-o-m-m-i-t-e-e-s.

Hmmmm....

And so what?

I'm sure the MEDIA monitors it like the paperazzi that they are...Cult of personality shitheads...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0&ob=av2e]Living Colour - Cult Of Personality - YouTube[/ame]

Hmmmm....

The way you guys salivate and defend Limpbum you would think he was the GoP standard bearer. In fact, other than delivery of his message he's a mixture of Santorum and Romney..

Her site offers many, many ways to put money in her "cause"; plus lots of scheduled EVENTS.
So? Do you actually have a point?
T; SarahPAC invites the media!

And they are all to quick to follow her...aren't they?

If she is so BAD for the country as I see so many stating? They wouldn't PAY her any mind and let it DIE...wouldn't they?

But yet the media follows her...so apparently there's a threat that must be decridited in thier eyes huh?

By thier reckoning and that of the rest of the left? She died when McCain did...

However...:eusa_hand::eusa_whistle:

Game, Set, match.

Pay attention, shall you?

Last edited:
So? Do you actually have a point?
T; SarahPAC invites the media!

If she is so BAD for the country as I see so many stating? They wouldn't PAY her any mind and let it DIE...wouldn't they?

But yet the media follows her...so apparently there's a threat that must be decridited in thier eyes huh?

By thier reckoning and that of the rest of the left? She died when McCain did...

Game, Set, match.

Palin asks for both money and media inquiries; a civilian with a PAC? C'mon, Sarah P. has cleaned up since dragging McCain down. Wonder why she walked on her job:

Game, Set, match.

Palin asks for both money and media inquiries; a civilian with a PAC? C'mon, Sarah P. has cleaned up since dragging McCain down. Wonder why she walked on her job:

You just glossed over my post, didn't you?

Typical.

:banghead:

Hmmmm....

The way you guys salivate and defend Limpbum you would think he was the GoP standard bearer. In fact, other than delivery of his message he's a mixture of Santorum and Romney..

Where is your outrage over Obama attacking a citizen? To, oh my, raise funds for his PAC. Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!

Game, Set, match.

Never fear, the CIVILIAN SarahPAC takes a full range of credit cards:

https://www.sarahpacdonate.com/

Hmmmm....

Where is your outrage of a sitting President attacking private citizens?

YOU must have adored Nixon, huh?

Forum List

Back