Universal firearm ownership should be free

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1623956310783.png

The progressives say that Universal Health Care is a right, though I don't see that written into the Constitution, and that health care should be paid for by the government.

Well then "IT IS" my Constitutional right to bear arms and if the government wants to put requirements for me to keep and bear arms then those legislated requirements should be paid for by the government.

If the government is going to make it a requirement for law abiding citizens to have firearm training the training should be free.

Any background check should be free.

The license should be free also.

Additionally any other requirement that the government has to keep and bear arms should be paid for by the government demanding that hoop to jump through.

It's my right to own a firearm and not the governments to legislate away!!!

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 502494

The progressives say that Universal Health Care is a right, though I don't see that written into the Constitution, and that health care should be paid for by the government.

Well then "IT IS" my Constitutional right to bear arms and if the government wants to put requirements for me to keep and bear arms then those legislated requirements should be paid for by the government.

If the government is going to make it a requirement for law abiding citizens to have firearm training the training should be free.

Additionally any other requirement that the government has to keep and bear arms should be paid for by the government demanding that hoop to jump through.

*****SMILE*****

Now you want welfare from the Govt. Make up your RW mind.

The you've received your training for free, I already had the training before I ever went into the military. I received it for free from my relatives who got it for free from the military....
1623956988344.png

My OP covers mush more than just firearm training

If I want a class three firearm license the government should pay for it if they require it

*****SMILE*****

The you've received your training for free, I already had the training before I ever went into the military. I received it for free from my relatives who got it for free from the military....
View attachment 502496

My OP covers mush more than just firearm training

If I want a class three firearm license the government should pay for it if they require it

*****SMILE*****

Then join a union.

View attachment 502494

*****SMILE*****

I also should not need a photo ID to buy a firearm. It's racist to expect me to identify myself just to exercise my rights.

View attachment 502494

*****SMILE*****

I also should not need a photo ID to buy a firearm. It's racist to expect me to identify myself just to exercise my rights.

You have to show identification when registering to vote and prove citizenship.

View attachment 502494

*****SMILE*****

Now you want welfare from the Govt. Make up your RW mind.
1623957416859.png

I'm perfectly fine eliminating all firearm legislation instead and make it illegal for the government to legislate any sort of legislation about firearms that affects law abiding citizens.

How about you?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

Forum List

Back