University Lecturer Apologizes for Doxxing Wrong Child

As an ASU alumni I hope she and the school gets sued for millions.
She should be fired immediately. Even if she got the name right, what kind of sick person tries to dox an underaged child?

Sorry sister, getting it wrong is not the issue here.

The Left are criminally psychotic.

Lillian Wallace, ASU lecturer, apologizes after misidentifying Covington student: ‘I am horrified’

Notice she didn't apologize for what she did. Tells me had it been the student she meant for it to be, she would have been proud of what she did.

Be a shame if someone let ASU know a Lillian Wallace is on the dark web doing all kinds of things.

Then when it comes out it's the wrong Lillian just say opps so sorry, wrong person

Lillian Wallace, ASU lecturer, apologizes after misidentifying Covington student: ‘I am horrified’

Notice she didn't apologize for what she did. Tells me had it been the student she meant for it to be, she would have been proud of what she did.

Be a shame if someone let ASU know a Lillian Wallace is on the dark web doing all kinds of things.

Then when it comes out it's the wrong Lillian just say opps so sorry, wrong person

I'm not real sure ASU would care. I doubt Lillian would apply the same standard to someone else doing that and saying sorry as she does to herself.

I'm not real sure ASU would care. I doubt Lillian would apply the same standard to someone else doing that and saying sorry as she does to herself.

Leftists are vindictive,, whiny twats

Forum List

Back