University of Arizona PhD student indentifies as a hippo

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Just heard this on Carlson Tucker and sought out the story. This doesn't surprise me at all, it was just a matter of time. What a messed up time we are living in...

Scholar Explains His Hippopotamus Identity In Peer-Reviewed Paper

A PhD student explained his “transpecies” hippopotamus identity and why he prefers being “transpecies” to transgender in a peer-reviewed paper published in May.

Florentin Félix Morin, a French PhD student who studied at the University of Arizona in the spring 2017 semester, published a paper discovered Saturday entitled “EGO HIPPO: The subject as metaphor,” in which he explained “how his metaphorical hippo-self is collectively produced and performed.”

“For a while, if someone was asking me how I ‘identified,’ I would joke about being a hippopotamus trapped in a human’s body,” says Morin, a transgender man, “later, a human trapped in a hippopotamus’ body, until my humorous ‘truth’ solidified and I began announcing myself as an old butch hippo dyke trapped in a young human faggy transboy’s body.”

“Such an ‘identity’ allowed me to (verbally) escape, all at once, several sets of categorization that govern human bodies (‘gender,’ ‘sexuality,’ age),” he continued.

Last edited:
Lots of hippos here, they need a gocart to get around the grocery aisles.

Will still look good to someone come closing time....

Such an odd animal choice too. I mean, what about a glorious peacock, or a proud and strong lion? Hell, even a giraffe has some beautiful spots. But no...the choice is the mighty, ancient, one tone grey, toothless hippo.

This particular disclosure on the part of this student really broadens the inclusive saying "to each their own".

Such an odd animal choice too. I mean, what about a glorious peacock, or a proud and strong lion? Hell, even a giraffe has some beautiful spots. But no...the choice is the mighty, ancient, one tone grey, toothless hippo.

Hey particular disclosure on the part of this student really broadens the inclusive saying "to each their own".

Ooooh MDK would be a perfect peacock

Just heard this on Carlson Tucker and sought out the story. This doesn't surprise me at all, it was just a matter of time. What a messed up time we are living in...

A PhD student explained his “transpecies” hippopotamus identity and why he prefers being “transpecies” to transgender in a peer-reviewed paper published in May.

Florentin Félix Morin, a French PhD student who studied at the University of Arizona in the spring 2017 semester, published a paper discovered Saturday entitled “EGO HIPPO: The subject as metaphor,” in which he explained “how his metaphorical hippo-self is collectively produced and performed.”

“For a while, if someone was asking me how I ‘identified,’ I would joke about being a hippopotamus trapped in a human’s body,” says Morin, a transgender man, “later, a human trapped in a hippopotamus’ body, until my humorous ‘truth’ solidified and I began announcing myself as an old butch hippo dyke trapped in a young human faggy transboy’s body.”

“Such an ‘identity’ allowed me to (verbally) escape, all at once, several sets of categorization that govern human bodies (‘gender,’ ‘sexuality,’ age),” he continued.

To think some of these clipped fas, run our Nations military
Some of these mental cases work in our courts
some of these mental cases work in our schools
The left fits right in with them.

If I ever have kids, I'm going to tell them to sexually identify as black when it comes time to apply for college.

This particular disclosure on the part of this student really broadens the inclusive saying "to each their own".

Manatees are docile, kind, and, have deep eyes. If you ever have the pleasure of visiting a manatee tank at an aquarium during feeding time it is one of the cutest things ever. Whole heads of cabbage gone in two noms.

Manatees are docile, kind, and, have deep eyes. If you ever have the pleasure of visiting a manatee tank at an aquarium during feeding time it is one of the cutest things ever. Whole heads of cabbage gone in two noms.

Go to Forida around power plant discharge pipes in the winter, literally dozens of them.

Last edited:

Go to Forida around power plant discharge plants in the winter, literally dozens of them.

They love that warm water. So f-word cute!

University of Arizona PhD student identifies as a hippo

The Islamic terrorists would behead that person/hippo on the spot. No question asked.

That's the one thing I'd agree with them lol:dunno:

Well not quite but you know what i mean right?

I would be a manatee. :lol:

Good, so I can still be the walrus..

Xq4f5GA9FA-9.png

To think some of these clipped fas, run our Nations military
Some of these mental cases work in our courts
some of these mental cases work in our schools
The left fits right in with them.

Really.... the French run our military, work in our courts and school huh.

Read OPs much?

Also off with the heads ( talking in a symbolic sense) of the other idiots like the one who married the Eiffel tower.....or the one who married a sequoia tree.... or the 50 yo man who thinks he is a 3 year old toddler ......or God knows what.

Off with their heads LOL!:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back