University of California list of racist microagressions asserts that saying i'm not racist is racist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
An official University of California list of racist “microaggressions” asserts that saying “I’m not racist” is racist.

The university guide defines microaggressions as, “everyday verbal, nonverbal, and environmental slights, snubs, or insults, whether intentional or unintentional, that communicate hostile, derogatory, or negative messages to target persons based solely upon their marginalized group membership.”

University of California Guide: Saying “I’m Not Racist” is Racist
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You just can't make this shit up, the left gets loonier and loonier everyday. They are going to create a state of mental illness among their population. Maybe that is the goal. You have got to be kidding me on this issues.
Man there is something seriously wrong with these leftist brain damaged idiots.

MindWars
It would be great if they just applied this critical analytical wisdom
back to themselves and correct problems in their own backyards!

Isn't targeting OTHER groups for criticism "just because of affiliation"
a form of bigotry?

An official University of California list of racist “microaggressions” asserts that saying “I’m not racist” is racist.

The university guide defines microaggressions as, “everyday verbal, nonverbal, and environmental slights, snubs, or insults, whether intentional or unintentional, that communicate hostile, derogatory, or negative messages to target persons based solely upon their marginalized group membership.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You just can't make this shit up, the left gets loonier and loonier everyday. They are going to create a state of mental illness among their population. Maybe that is the goal. You have got to be kidding me on this issues.

Info wars left something out...

"The context of the relationship and situation is critical." -- that's in big bold type at top of the UC page.

See, Infowars loves to keep you angry and dumb... so you'll buy their crappy DVDs ...

That being said...

I'm trying to think of an example where someone who was not racist would need to say "I'm not racist..."

Info wars left something out...

"The context of the relationship and situation is critical." -- that's in big bold type at top of the UC page.

See, Infowars loves to keep you angry and dumb... so you'll buy their crappy DVDs ...

More weasel words, basically they can see the context any way they want, to the detriment of the side of the issue they like the least.

That statement means NOTHING.

The term "microaggression" is a contradiction anyway; if an action is microscopic, how the hell aggressive could it possibly be? This bullshit is just an excuse to jealously piss and moan about whites....while being too stupid to understand this is why this white guy utterly detests minorities and wishes nothing but ill will on these whiny defectives.

Forum List

Back