UNPRECEDENTED: Sen Shelby is placing a hold on ALL Nominees FOR WHAT? TO GET PORK!

Washington Post, Politico, The Hill, National Journal...those aren't good enough news sources for you I take it.

FAIL!

Not a single one of them quotes Shelby saying he's upset over the TEDAC funding.

Try again.....how that critical thinking thing working out for you...:lol:
Ah. SO those publications are just making it up out of thin air.

I see....Mr. critical thinker.

It's not fact, it's opinion...you need to learn to see the difference. If you had found a quote from Shelby you would have posted it.

There you go again, clouding the issue with the facts of the case! :lol:

At least now the gov is forced to deal with REAL things it should be dealing with, thanks to this Shelby butthole, instead of 'pretend' stuff like climate legislation and the looming 'stimulous II' disaster Barry wants.

FAIL!

Not a single one of them quotes Shelby saying he's upset over the TEDAC funding.

Try again.....how that critical thinking thing working out for you...:lol:

It's not fact, it's opinion...you need to learn to see the difference. If you had found a quote from Shelby you would have posted it.
It's opinion...I see, in the news section of highly respected venues of Journalism/

Opinion.

Hmmm. So answer me, please will you, you think they are just making up this opinion?

with nothing behind it?

Does it only become real when FOX news writes a news story on it PP?

It's opinion...I see, in the news section of highly respected venues of Journalism/

Opinion.

Hmmm. So answer me, please will you, you think they are just making up this opinion?

with nothing behind it?

Apparently so...otherwise they would have posted a quote from Shelby....right?

"Congressional dithering on nominees is, in and of itself, nothing new. Four years ago, Republicans were incensed over holds on judicial nominees and then-President George W. Bush's appointee to the Environmental Protection Agency. Some senators even considered trying to change the Senate's approval requirement from 60 to 50 to help speed the process.

But President Barack Obama's first year has brought an unusual number of holds, and on unusually prominent positions. One year into the Bush administration, there were 70 appointees awaiting confirmation. One year into the Obama administration, there are 177. And dozens of those holds are directly affecting the agencies responsible for the United States' security and foreign policy, amid two wars and an amped-up terrorism threat. The United States has no ambassador to Ethiopia, no head of the Office of Legal Counsel, no director at the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, no agricultural trade representative.

Newsvine - Help Wanted: TSA nominee and 176 other Obama appointees still unconfirmed. One year on, what's taking so long?
The Republicans prove time and time again that America means less to them than their own power.

I'm working in my office, hairass.

I have calls here. Pushing papers. Other stuff. Not just YOU you know.

If someone doesn't answer you instantaneously it doesn't mean you *won.*

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

AND YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES WONDER WHY SHIT IS SO EXPENSIVE....FUCKING OFF ON COMPANY TIME....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
This one is going to make you damn -- damn -- a whole fucking 20 damn tons more stoopid than you already are.

I OWN THE COMPANY.

DIPSHIT.

And have for almost 20 years.

AND YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES WONDER WHY SHIT IS SO EXPENSIVE....FUCKING OFF ON COMPANY TIME....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Some of us can multitask and still get more shit done than the guy next to us.

This one is going to make you damn -- damn -- a whole fucking 20 damn tons more stoopid than you already are.

I OWN THE COMPANY. DIPSHIT. And have for almost 20 years.

But, but, everyone knows all entrepreneurs are rightwingers! LOL.

Opinion.

with nothing behind it?

Apparently so...otherwise they would have posted a quote from Shelby....right?
Well that should be an interesting metric for you to hold to in future news stories you discuss.

Only unless the person being discussed has a direct quote in a story, it is considered all opinion, and hence, made up.

Wow. I had no idea the level of slow I was dealing with till now, but expect to see this standard of yours shoved back in your face sometime soon.

I OWN THE COMPANY.

DIPSHIT.

And have for almost 20 years.

Well...I guess you can fleece the taxpayers then for writing off your LOST PRODUCTIVITY THEN CAN'T YOU.....THEN PASS ON YOUR STUPIDITY AS INCREASED COSTS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS....BRILLIANT YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT!!!!!!!

I had 2 companies, sold one to my employees and am sitting int the middle of the other one, my farm.

And I note you haven't answered this one for me yet either PePe:

Did Shelby earmark for TEDAC or not?

That's a yes or no question./

Ever notice how when the moonbats get their arguments shot down the thread devolves into a meaningless bullshit session? :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I note you haven't answered this one for me yet either PePe:

Did Shelby earmark for TEDAC or not?

That's a yes or no question./

Hey.....YOU made the claim he DID IT!!!! Now put up or shut up.
where is the quote he's upset over the witholding of funds....you know...the one you are basing your whole argument on.
and

GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back