UNPRECEDENTED: Sen Shelby is placing a hold on ALL Nominees FOR WHAT? TO GET PORK!

This disgusts me.
Sen. Richard Shelby (R-Ala.) on Thursday placed a blanket hold on all of President Barack Obama's nominees before the Senate, according to his spokesman.

Shelby's holds mean that the Senate cannot vote on a nominee unless the hold is broken using a cloture vote that requires 60 senators or if the senator lifts the hold.
Sen. Shelby puts hold on all Obama nominees - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Foul piece of shit senator.

Using extortion to get his Piggy Piggy PORK.

Hello Senator Shelby, meet plymco_pilgrim and his friends

PinkSlip.jpg

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

AND YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES WONDER WHY SHIT IS SO EXPENSIVE....FUCKING OFF ON COMPANY TIME....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
This one is going to make you damn -- damn -- a whole fucking 20 damn tons more stoopid than you already are.

I OWN THE COMPANY.

DIPSHIT.

And have for almost 20 years.

Well...I guess you can fleece the taxpayers then for writing off your LOST PRODUCTIVITY THEN CAN'T YOU.....THEN PASS ON YOUR STUPIDITY AS INCREASED COSTS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS....BRILLIANT YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT!!!!!!!

What a stupid ass comment.
You have no idea what I do, how many hours I work, or a single smidgen of information about my business.

That whole pile of shit you dumped there is the creation of fecal minded little boy who apparently has never owned a business and is trying to over compensate for his small
...brain by throwing out ridiculous comments like that.

What an embarrassment you must be to those who know you.

Well...I guess you can fleece the taxpayers then for writing off your LOST PRODUCTIVITY THEN CAN'T YOU.....THEN PASS ON YOUR STUPIDITY AS INCREASED COSTS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS....BRILLIANT YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT!!!!!!!

OK,

1) That large of a type is just annoying

and

2) That doesn't even make any sense. Are you saying that as the owner of the company, he can't spend his downtime the way he likes? Are you trying to regulate his business??

This disgusts me.
Sen. Richard Shelby (R-Ala.) on Thursday placed a blanket hold on all of President Barack Obama's nominees before the Senate, according to his spokesman.

Shelby's holds mean that the Senate cannot vote on a nominee unless the hold is broken using a cloture vote that requires 60 senators or if the senator lifts the hold.

This is what makes you one of the good guys Plimco!

:clap2:

This is one item that Republicans have perfected the double-speak on.

Instead of hiring direct government employees, they hire contractors to do the same work, for more money, and then claim their creating jobs in the Private Sector because of it.

It's priceless.
Yes. It is priceless. Funny thing is...they actually think they are smart.

OK,

1) That large of a type is just annoying

and

2) That doesn't even make any sense. Are you saying that as the owner of the company, he can't spend his downtime the way he likes? Are you trying to regulate his business??

shut up....she doesn't need anyone to defend her....rep whore:lol:

Last edited:
This one is going to make you damn -- damn -- a whole fucking 20 damn tons more stoopid than you already are.

I OWN THE COMPANY.

DIPSHIT.

And have for almost 20 years.

You have no idea what I do, how many hours I work, or a single smidgen of information about my business.

That whole pile of shit you dumped there is the creation of fecal minded little boy who apparently has never owned a business and is trying to over compensate for his small

What an embarrassment you must be to those who know you

Like I said....when you lose an argument you just can't resist the personal attack can you....I've exposed you for the hack you are....:lol:

Last edited:
And I note you haven't answered this one for me yet either PePe:

Did Shelby earmark for TEDAC or not?

That's a yes or no question./

Hey.....YOU made the claim he DID IT!!!! Now put up or shut up.
where is the quote he's upset over the witholding of funds....you know...the one you are basing your whole argument on.
That's not a yes or no.

It's really simple.

Yes
or no.

Did he? We'll work from there.

What an embarrassment you must be to those who know you

Like I said....when you lose an argument you just can't resist the personal attack can you....I've exposed you for the hack you are....:lol:
The irony bleeds./

And I note you haven't answered this one for me yet either PePe:

Did Shelby earmark for TEDAC or not?

That's a yes or no question./

where is the quote he's upset over the witholding of funds....you know...the one you are basing your whole argument on.
That's not a yes or no.

It's really simple.

Yes
or no.

Of course! Are earmarks by Republicans now against the law?

Now show us the quote from Shelby where he says he's holding up 177 nominees because he's not getting funding for TEDAC...you know...the premise of your whole argumant..... that I shot full of holes.

That's not a yes or no.

It's really simple.

Yes
or no.

Now show us the quote from Shelby where he says he's holding up 177 nominees because he's not getting funding for TEDAC...you know...the premise of your whole argumant..... that I shot full of holes.
You don't even have the premise right.

NO ONE said he was holding up 177. He has a blanket hold on 70 of them.

When a blanket hold is made like this (unprecedented in recent history) it's pretty damn clear it is not because of individual questions about specific nominees.

It's because he wants something in return.

Man you are dumber than a box of two inch hammers.

That's not a yes or no.

It's really simple.

Yes
or no.

You don't even have the premise right.

NO ONE said he was holding up 177. He has a blanket hold on 70 of them.

When a blanket hold is made like this (unprecedented in recent history) it's pretty damn clear it is not because of individual questions about specific nominees.

It's because he wants something in return.

Man you are dumber than a box of two inch hammers.

Oh OK...so show us where he said he put a blanket hold on 70 nominees because he want's something...you know...the premise of your whole argument...that I shot full of holes....or is that just more opinion based on words Shelby never said.

:dig:

This disgusts me.

Corruption and political games like this have no place in washington (in my opinion) and the reps/dems/indies who do it need to feel our wrath every time there is an election. It is truly the only way to bring the government back under the control of the people.

Corruption and political games like this have no place in washington (in my opinion) and the reps/dems/indies who do it need to feel our wrath every time there is an election. It is truly the only way to bring the government back under the control of the people.

and that's why I said earlier that all incumbents should be aware that they are under scrutiny.

This HAS NEVER BEEN DONE IN RECENT HISTORY what this skunk is doing.

Ever.
Holding up judicial nominees with cloture votes wasn't SOP until recently, but you had no problem with that when the holder-uppers had (D)s by their names.

Let's get Senator Shelby's opinion on the matter:

“I am hopeful that the Senate will afford Judge Pryor the up-or-down vote he deserves,” Shelby added.

"I firmly believe that each of the President's nominees should be afforded a straight up-or-down vote."

Forum List

Back