US embasy attacked in Turkey

This reminds me back when Clinton was president. We kept getting pin pricked with little attacks with little to no response. And we all know what that led to n

Yep! I'm betting hilary is glad it's her last damn day. enter john effen kerry.

Turkey is claiming it's a small, radical Marxist group that carried out the attack.

Whoever it was it was thankfully quite enept as far as suicide bombings go.

You have expertise in this matter, Crazy Gramps?

Go troll someone else

You are trolling with silly conclusions from assertions unsupported by evidence. Your assertion is not evidence. You need to grow up, Gramps. What were the incidents during Reagan's and Clinton's terms to compare with Obama's. We need numbers.

At least 2 dead in terrorist attack outside US Embassy in Turkish capital

At least 2 dead in terrorist attack outside US Embassy in Turkish capital | Fox News

A suicide bomber detonated an explosive device on the outside perimeter of the U.S. Embassy in the Turkish capital Friday, officials said, killing himself and an embassy guard in a terrorist attack whose motives are under investigation.

they certainly were quick off the mark calling this a terrorist attack....:rolleyes:

At least 2 dead in terrorist attack outside US Embassy in Turkish capital

At least 2 dead in terrorist attack outside US Embassy in Turkish capital | Fox News

A suicide bomber detonated an explosive device on the outside perimeter of the U.S. Embassy in the Turkish capital Friday, officials said, killing himself and an embassy guard in a terrorist attack whose motives are under investigation.

Duplicate thread, ringie dingie.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/276431-what-radical-leftists-bomb-us-embassy.html

Leftists won't touch it with a 10 foot pole. Not that any of them have one~!

Last edited:
Obvious comparison and historical conclusion.

Not because you say so, Grampa. Your assertion is not evidence at all. So trot out the evidence please. Make sure you compare it to Reagan's years in office as well so we can get a full picture.

Oh shut up... If you don't know, you will NEVER know ya jackwad!

Fail. You, not me, have to give the evidence to your position. You can't. Fail. ps: I happen to know, and it does not support your position. Heads up.

Not because you say so, Grampa. Your assertion is not evidence at all. So trot out the evidence please. Make sure you compare it to Reagan's years in office as well so we can get a full picture.

Oh shut up... If you don't know, you will NEVER know ya jackwad!

Fail. You, not me, have to give the evidence to your position. You can't. Fail. ps: I happen to know, and it does not support your position. Heads up.

History dumbass! Learn from it!

I'll be damned if I'm gonna go chasing links for your sorry ass!

Fuck off!

Forum List

Back