US embasy attacked in Turkey

The Infidel has been punished for acting the fool turd fuck. The lesson is this: Gramps made some assertions without evidence. I called him on them. I asked for evidence. Now all the far right reactionary and libertarian fucks are spinning with their fingers up their asses. Idiots.

At least 2 dead in terrorist attack outside US Embassy in Turkish capital

At least 2 dead in terrorist attack outside US Embassy in Turkish capital | Fox News

A suicide bomber detonated an explosive device on the outside perimeter of the U.S. Embassy in the Turkish capital Friday, officials said, killing himself and an embassy guard in a terrorist attack whose motives are under investigation.

they certainly were quick off the mark calling this a terrorist attack....:rolleyes:

There should be an investigation!!!!!!

The Infidel has been punished for acting the fool turd fuck. The lesson is this: Gramps made some assertions without evidence. I called him on them. I asked for evidence. Now all the far right reactionary and libertarian fucks are spinning with their fingers up their asses. Idiots.

Oh it just bugs the fuck out of you that I WILL NOT play your God damn stupid troll game huh?

:lmao:

Like I said, not wasting my time on you troll!!!

I guess we may know in a few years after our investigation what actually was the reason for the attack and who was responsible.

We can have that weird guy from TV that sets up middle age guys with underage kids and then he busts them investigate this latest attack on another American embassy.

Whoever it was it was thankfully quite enept as far as suicide bombings go.

You have expertise in this matter, Crazy Gramps?

The good thing is the bomber only got within the outer security perimeter and the damage and loss of life was minimal.

Don't you know that the embassy staff must have been thankful that the Turks were in charge of their security and didn't have to count on Obama and Hillary's state department for protection.

This reminds me back when Clinton was president. We kept getting pin pricked with little attacks with little to no response. And we all know what that led to n

Yes..9/11 was so much better.

:thup:

right , becasue after 4 years obama isn't responsible for the economy, but bush is responsible for an event years in the planning and 8 months into his presidency:rolleyes: ....you're such an asshat...:lol:

At least 2 dead in terrorist attack outside US Embassy in Turkish capital

At least 2 dead in terrorist attack outside US Embassy in Turkish capital | Fox News

A suicide bomber detonated an explosive device on the outside perimeter of the U.S. Embassy in the Turkish capital Friday, officials said, killing himself and an embassy guard in a terrorist attack whose motives are under investigation.

they certainly were quick off the mark calling this a terrorist attack....:rolleyes:
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

Or maybe the Turks know who their internal troublemakers are.

This reminds me back when Clinton was president. We kept getting pin pricked with little attacks with little to no response. And we all know what that led to n

right , becasue after 4 years obama isn't responsible for the economy, but bush is responsible for an event years in the planning and 8 months into his presidency:rolleyes: ....you're such an asshat...:lol:

That he had repeated warnings about and ignored.

And the shit economy didn't happen on Obama's watch, no matter how much you really, really, really, want it to be true.

The history books may and will fault Obama's handling of the recovery, but the historians will clearly assign the Republican Era of 1994 to 2006 and Bush's executive misleadership as the governmental contribution to the Great Recession.

That he had repeated warnings about and ignored.

And the shit economy didn't happen on Obama's watch, no matter how much you really, really, really, want it to be true.

So will YOU answer the question i keep asking and not one liberal will respond to??

IF Bush had all those warnings, what should he have done? Did he know exactly how and when we were going to be attacked?? No, he didn't....so how could he have stopped it?

9-11 and The Great Recession happened on Bush's watch: he gets the pain of it.

The attack on the embassy in Turkey was with obama's full approval. It was thwarted by the Turkish forces. That's what happened.

Forum List

Back