US embasy attacked in Turkey

The attack on the embassy in Turkey was with obama's full approval. It was thwarted by the Turkish forces. That's what happened.

Post like this is why you are laughed at on the board.

I don't care much. I'm usually right. American politics today is the theater of the absurd. obama is working directly with terrorists to facilitate attacks, the attack on Benghazi and this one. They could not happen as they have happened without his approval and participation.

9-11 and The Great Recession happened on Bush's watch: he gets the pain of it.

Hey,, if crybaby ass obama can cite reasons why he cannot get his shit together so can President Bush,, only Bush dosen't cite ATM machines, He dealt with 9-11, Hurricaine Katrina, bla bla bla now crybaby obama ain't making it a damn bit better, it's steadily going downhill just as we predicted it would.

The history books may and will fault Obama's handling of the recovery, but the historians will clearly assign the Republican Era of 1994 to 2006 and Bush's executive misleadership as the governmental contribution to the Great Recession.

right becasue jan 2007 to jan 2009 existed in a vacuum....:lol: I love the way ya'll let yourselves off the hook;

gop pres. gop congress = gop fault

gop president and dem congress= gop fault

dem president and gop congress ( see: clinton years)- anything good is credited to the dem pres. anything bad belongs to the gop congress

dem President dem congress ( with a supra majority) = gop fault.....

:rolleyes:

Yes..9/11 was so much better.

:thup:

right , becasue after 4 years obama isn't responsible for the economy, but bush is responsible for an event years in the planning and 8 months into his presidency:rolleyes: ....you're such an asshat...:lol:

That he had repeated warnings about and ignored.

And the shit economy didn't happen on Obama's watch, no matter how much you really, really, really, want it to be true.

I never said it did, can you read, I mean actually read what I wrote or you just like to make sht up to feed your smoke screen? go read what I wrote again.

Yes..9/11 was so much better.

:thup:

right , becasue after 4 years obama isn't responsible for the economy, but bush is responsible for an event years in the planning and 8 months into his presidency:rolleyes: ....you're such an asshat...:lol:

And the shit economy didn't happen on Obama's watch, no matter how much you really, really, really, want it to be true.

Just like you're a brain full of mush and your making excuses for you pathetic leadership Obumer. QE infinity further explains basic econ, where ass you can't continue to print ad nausem w/o expecting a repercussion of a bad econ decisions; as in printing more money chases fewer goods.....inflation MORON.

So will YOU answer the question i keep asking and not one liberal will respond to??

IF Bush had all those warnings, what should he have done? Did he know exactly how and when we were going to be attacked?? No, he didn't....so how could he have stopped it?

He should have had the FAA at least warn airports to go to a higher level of security, for one.

Although, to be fair, that would have been Condi Rice's responsibility.

She was almost as big a fuck-up as Bush.

Last edited:

So will YOU answer the question i keep asking and not one liberal will respond to??

IF Bush had all those warnings, what should he have done? Did he know exactly how and when we were going to be attacked?? No, he didn't....so how could he have stopped it?

He should have had the FAA at least warn airports to go to a higher level of security, for one.

Although, to be fair, that would have been Condi Rice's responsibility.

She was almost as big a fuck-up as Bush.
What ever happened to the twenty navy seal perishing on one slow moving chinook? August 2011...sheeple
Obumer claims victory on OBL? what is victory in this case?

The attack on the embassy in Turkey was with obama's full approval. It was thwarted by the Turkish forces. That's what happened.
^^^^^^^
Hey Trajan! Why don't you ever criticize posts like this?

Benghazi azzhole and 4 American died doing the same gun running activities under obumer and erik witholder regime. What say you? You can fillibuster your azz all you want the question remains.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back