US Navy announces nuclear submarine passed through Strait of Hormuz amid tensions with Iran

Iran is zero threat to anyone

Who captured our sailors and held them for days when their vessel broke down?

Who attacked our bases in Iraq after we killed Soleimani?

Who attacked the Saudi oil processing facilities?

Who harrasses and attakcs oil tankers in the Persian Gulf?

How stupid can you get?
What you want another worthless war ??
USA has done plenty to them , as well

SUCH AS?
We gave weapons to Iraq in their brutal war with Iran

Iran is zero threat to anyone

Who captured our sailors and held them for days when their vessel broke down?

Who attacked our bases in Iraq after we killed Soleimani?

Who attacked the Saudi oil processing facilities?

Who harrasses and attakcs oil tankers in the Persian Gulf?

How stupid can you get?
What you want another worthless war ??
USA has done plenty to them , as well

SUCH AS?
We gave weapons to Iraq in their brutal war with Iran

That was over 30 years ago, you ignorant jerk! That Iraq no longer exists.

Got any other stupid things to say?

I am grateful to the “ real war vets of WW2” not to the other fake wars

I am a veteran of the Gulf War, my son fought in Afghanistan, my daughter fought in Iraq, and my son-in-law supported flights into Syria from Jordan. We can assure you these are not fake wars, dumbass!
I hope your kids are safe and ok

I don’t want to see any more wars unless it’s a civil war

Oh, so you condemn wars on foreign soil, but welcome on in which the infrastructure of the US would be damaged severely, of not destroyed, and the deaths of potentially hundreds of thousands of US citizens?

YOu have a sick sense of what is preferable.

Oh, so you condemn wars on foreign soil, but welcome on in which the infrastructure of the US would be damaged severely, of not destroyed, and the deaths of potentially hundreds of thousands of US citizens?

White leftist of the USA was always the enemy
Not China , Russia or Iran /Iraq

You are full of shit, that much is obvious.

I really have deep hate for white leftist

Why? Are you a black leftist?

I am a white T supporter

I am a white T supporter

So you are a racist?

An American nuclear-powered guided-missile submarine traversed the strategically vital waterway between Iran and the Arabian Peninsula on Monday, the U.S. Navy said, a rare announcement that comes amid rising tensions with Iran.

Dec. 21, 2020

So the US and
Israeli submarine reportedly crosses Suez Canal in 'message' to Iran | The Times of Israel
are trying to arouse Iran to start something.

The US and Israel want to start a war with Iran.

TEL AVIV: An Israeli Dolphin submarine possibly carrying nuclear weapons crossed the Suez Canal last week on its way to the Persian Gulf, sources here confirmed on Dec 22. The submarine crossed the Suez Canal with Egyptian approval and sailed on the surface, a source said, “sending a clear warning to Teheran.”

Last week, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Mark Milley visited Israel to coordinate joint actions against Iran should it attack Israeli targets.

The Dolphin submarines are armed with a mix of very advanced weapons, including long-range ballistic missiles armed with nuclear warheads, according to foreign press sources.

Israeli intelligence point to a possible military action by Iran against the U.S and Israel as the Jan. 3 anniversary of the death of Qassem Soleimani, commander of the Iranian Quds Force, approaches. He was killed when a U.S drone launched missiles that obliterated his car near Baghdad International Airport.

In a parallel development, the Israeli government instructed the IDF to prepare for an American action against Iran, according to a report by senior reporter Barak Ravid at the Israeli Walla News outlet

This report said the IDF was instructed “to prepare for a scenario of a U.S action against Iran before President Donald Trump leaves the White House on January 20.” It also says Israeli Defense Secretary Benny Gantz has spoken twice in the past two weeks with Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller.

Hey Iran: Israeli Sub Heads To Persian Gulf With Egypt OK « Breaking Defense - Defense industry news, analysis and commentary

Last edited:

I am a white T supporter

So you are a racist?
A racist ??? That would be the leftist degenerates of America

New Topics

Forum List

Back