Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1593295773560.png

Having issues?

People don't understand you?

Do you want to cry and pout?

Do you need a puppy to hug?

How about a coloring book?

This is the designated USMB Safe Room!!! Now all I have to do is talk the mods into sticky it or something so it's always at the top of the forum so it's easy for you to find and forget about those little pressing things that bother you. We also need to look into a gofundme account so you'll have all the unicorns and rainbows that a person with an "open" mind about the issues requires to forget about those issues.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

View attachment 355972

Having issues?

This is the designated USMB Safe Room!!! Now all I have to do is talk the mods into sticky it or something so it's always at the top of the forum so it's easy for you to find and forget about those little pressing things that bother you. We also need to look into a gofundme account so you'll have all the unicorns and rainbows that a person with an "open" mind about the issues requires to forget about those issues.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Nice idea! Will the Safe Room include unlimited Fig Newtons? If so, I'm IN.

View attachment 355972

Having issues?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Stickies :)

View attachment 355972

Having issues?

*****CHUCKLE*****

1593296290116.png

We're short on funds right now since the gofundme account isn't in place but this is the place to cry, pout, and throw tantrums, about those things... On the other hand we were able to get flowered wall paper really cheap...

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 355972

Having issues?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Good idea!

View attachment 355972

Having issues?

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 355977

We're short on funds right now since the gofundme account isn't in place but this is the place to cry, pout, and throw tantrums, about those things... On the other hand we were able to get flowered wall paper really cheap...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Great!

View attachment 355972

Having issues?

*****CHUCKLE*****

1593297050668.png

Did you???

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

You can have the Newton
We also have library full of George Carlin, Tom Lehrer, Andy Griffith, Losr in Space and Twilight Zone for your viewing.
Fantastic! I'd like to put a reserve on George Carlin, Tom Lehrer, AND The Twilight Zone. And of course, the Fig Newtons!
You can have the Newtons but don’t touch the chocolate.

8C4E2496-4EE5-4F92-BBA7-F1EE0B6F0ACE.jpeg

You can have the Newton
We also have library full of George Carlin, Tom Lehrer, Andy Griffith, Losr in Space and Twilight Zone for your viewing.
Fantastic! I'd like to put a reserve on George Carlin, Tom Lehrer, AND The Twilight Zone. And of course, the Fig Newtons!

View attachment 355994
Fair enough. Just as long as I get my Fig Newtons!

You can have the Newton

View attachment 355994
View attachment 356031

To go with the chocolates.

*****SMILE*****

:re:

Forum List

Back