USMB Sports Bar

Celtics lost again last night, it wasn't a big deal for me since Doc basically played 4 third string guys and Courtney Lee in the 4th quarter, The Nets didn't have any of their starters play at all but their bench guys were very impressive, Andre Blatch lost alot of weight and was barely recognizable, and they have other big bodies like Reggie Evans that are pretty good. I just have a feeling this Celtics team is missing something, we still don't have a true center to put on the floor when Darko goes out, when Darko left the game yesterday the Nets were just strolling to the hoop and getting lay ups.

Recent Celts teams haven't got it going til the second half of the season. I'm fine with them taking the first half of the season to find themselves; especially with all the changes. In the meantime, it gives me time to follow Jimmer more closely lol. His career is looking stale in the abyss that is Sacramento though.

Celtics lost again last night, it wasn't a big deal for me since Doc basically played 4 third string guys and Courtney Lee in the 4th quarter, The Nets didn't have any of their starters play at all but their bench guys were very impressive, Andre Blatch lost alot of weight and was barely recognizable, and they have other big bodies like Reggie Evans that are pretty good. I just have a feeling this Celtics team is missing something, we still don't have a true center to put on the floor when Darko goes out, when Darko left the game yesterday the Nets were just strolling to the hoop and getting lay ups.

Recent Celts teams haven't got it going til the second half of the season. I'm fine with them taking the first half of the season to find themselves; especially with all the changes. In the meantime, it gives me time to follow Jimmer more closely lol. His career is looking stale in the abyss that is Sacramento though.

The Celtics have a good collection of players and this is the most depth they had have in years except at the Center spot, my god if we could somehow get Perkins back and keep this same squad we would be set, I am tired of seeing people just get easy lay ups against us.

I just heard the Celtics picked up Leandro Barbosa yesterday, I don't know how they did it but thats a good pick up!

Not sure if he'd be a part of a playoff rotation. But that helps them while Avery Bradley recovers from his injury.

Definently although I would have preferred a big or even Mikael Pietrus, our guard rotation is pretty much set but I will take him, Barbosa is a good player.

Thunder got rid of Harden.

Oklahoma City Thunder trade James Harden to Houston Rockets - ESPN

The Rockets backcourt will be Lynn and Harden.

The Thunder just royally fucked themselves, this move just put the Lakers in the Finals, I am sure Kobe Bryant is just giddy with excitement. Harden absolutely killed the Lakers in the playoffs coming off the bench, can Kevin Martin do that? it remains to be seen, I doubt it.

I think they're hoping that Jeremy Lamb can pay dividends by season's end. Harden didn't seem to want to fit into the culture. He's an accomplished 3rd overall pick coming off the bench and I don't think he was happy about it.

Thunder got rid of Harden.

Oklahoma City Thunder trade James Harden to Houston Rockets - ESPN

The Rockets backcourt will be Lynn and Harden.

The Thunder just royally fucked themselves, this move just put the Lakers in the Finals, I am sure Kobe Bryant is just giddy with excitement. Harden absolutely killed the Lakers in the playoffs coming off the bench, can Kevin Martin do that? it remains to be seen, I doubt it.

I think they're hoping that Jeremy Lamb can pay dividends by season's end. Harden didn't seem to want to fit into the culture. He's an accomplished 3rd overall pick coming off the bench and I don't think he was happy about it.

They better hope Martin can drop bombs on LA like Harden did, otherwise getting by this Lakers squad with Dwight Howard is going to be very hard, Durant and Westbrook are going to have ball their asses off.

They better hope Martin can drop bombs on LA like Harden did, otherwise getting by this Lakers squad with Dwight Howard is going to be very hard, Durant and Westbrook are going to have ball their asses off.

Thunder are a jump shooting team either way. And Nash doesn't solve that the Lakers still have nobody who can keep up with Westbrook. I think the Thunder are still the favorites.

Thunder are a jump shooting team either way. And Nash doesn't solve that the Lakers still have nobody who can keep up with Westbrook. I think the Thunder are still the favorites.

I hope so, I can't stand the Lakers.

Well I stopped watching the Celtics/Heat game after the first half, I knew it was over, Miami was in control since the opening tip and Ray Allen just lit us on fire. Jeff Green just totally sucks, 0 for 4? really? and this was who we traded Perkins for? basically the Celtics right now are a bunch of good role players like Jason Terry, Leandro Barbosa, Avery Bradley etc with 2 over aged all stars Pierce and Garnett and the star Rondo, with no center. I don't know if thats going to get it done, this team will be blown up in the next few years. Ray Allen really made up pay last night and with him on their bench, it just makes the Heat even more difficult to stop, they will repeat this year.

Well I stopped watching the Celtics/Heat game after the first half, I knew it was over, Miami was in control since the opening tip and Ray Allen just lit us on fire. Jeff Green just totally sucks, 0 for 4? really? and this was who we traded Perkins for? basically the Celtics right now are a bunch of good role players like Jason Terry, Leandro Barbosa, Avery Bradley etc with 2 over aged all stars Pierce and Garnett and the star Rondo, with no center. I don't know if thats going to get it done, this team will be blown up in the next few years. Ray Allen really made up pay last night and with him on their bench, it just makes the Heat even more difficult to stop, they will repeat this year.

I didn't watch it. I checked ESPN and it wasn't there. It'd been so long, I forgot to even check TNT.

KG will play center come playoff time and the Heat don't have a center. And I think we know that the C's are a great defensive team when Bradley is in the line-up. Guys like Green, Terry, Sullinger will be x-factors.

All that said, watching Ray Allen bomb for the Heat; that's a huge swing in the pendulum. That was just wrong. I don't blame KG for ignoring him. He's a traitor.

Also, I now believe that without a doubt Rondo is the best PG in the game.

I didn't watch it. I checked ESPN and it wasn't there. It'd been so long, I forgot to even check TNT.

KG will play center come playoff time and the Heat don't have a center. And I think we know that the C's are a great defensive team when Bradley is in the line-up. Guys like Green, Terry, Sullinger will be x-factors.

All that said, watching Ray Allen bomb for the Heat; that's a huge swing in the pendulum. That was just wrong. I don't blame KG for ignoring him. He's a traitor.

Also, I now believe that without a doubt Rondo is the best PG in the game.

I am hoping the Celtics can make one last run at this year, time is definently not on our side. Be glad you missed the game, the Heat pretty much had control over the game as soon as it tipped off. The Heat don't really need a center to be honest, with Ray Allen playing like an All star coming off the bench and that hack Rashard Lewis they have enough scoring to supplement it, so far nobody has really been able to take advantage of their lack of low post presence since the Dallas Mavericks in the 2011 Finals.

It's still a golden age for the C's. Rondo is the best PG in team history, ahead of Cousy and DJ and Archibald now and he's the best PG in the league. I think he's gonna keep it interesting.

It's still a golden age for the C's. Rondo is the best PG in team history, ahead of Cousy and DJ and Archibald now and he's the best PG in the league. I think he's gonna keep it interesting.

For us right now everything is on Rondos shoulders, without him we have no chance of sniffing the finals.

Forum List

Back