USMB Sports Bar

lebron-is-a-bitch-tshirt-rondo.jpg

LBJ got Rondo'd.

I love Rondos attitude he really doesn't care what people think.

There's a fine line between rogue and primadonna. I think he's got the right attitude despite the hearsay.

Too many players are fake and just say what they need to, like Lebron. Rondo does and says what he wants, this picture is evidence of that. If Lebron tried doing something like this his public relations team would go nuts and destroy the camera.

I love Rondos attitude he really doesn't care what people think.

There's a fine line between rogue and primadonna. I think he's got the right attitude despite the hearsay.

Too many players are fake and just say what they need to, like Lebron. Rondo does and says what he wants, this picture is evidence of that. If Lebron tried doing something like this his public relations team would go nuts and destroy the camera.

LOL - Lebron doesn't have a PR team. That's why he's made all the mistakes he has made. He hired his idiot high school buddies to give him advice. How stupid can he be? That said, he's still bankrolling and Stern just gave him his first ring.

LOL - Lebron doesn't have a PR team. That's why he's made all the mistakes he has made. He hired his idiot high school buddies to give him advice. How stupid can he be? That said, he's still bankrolling and Stern just gave him his first ring.

His high school pals are his PR team, the whole "Decision" debacle was probably decided over some brews and hot wings at the domino table Friday night. Lebron has been trying though, he is still working to put some distance between him and the whole "Decision" fiasco, winning the championship helped with that but he really can't do stuff like take pictures like Rondo just did.

His high school pals are his PR team, the whole "Decision" debacle was probably decided over some brews and hot wings at the domino table Friday night. Lebron has been trying though, he is still working to put some distance between him and the whole "Decision" fiasco, winning the championship helped with that but he really can't do stuff like take pictures like Rondo just did.

The C's should constantly foul Wade hard for breaking his elbow. That's a mistake that they haven't been.

The C's should constantly foul Wade hard for breaking his elbow. That's a mistake that they haven't been.

The problem is you can't get 1 foot close to Wade without being called for a flagrant foul, Wade is such a fucking drama queen and dirty player but he he puts such a nice face on it. That little clothesline Rondo gave him the other night at the end of the game almost had him breaking down in tears, the clown never apologized for breaking Rondos elbow either, he did it on purpose.

The problem is you can't get 1 foot close to Wade without being called for a flagrant foul, Wade is such a fucking drama queen and dirty player but he he puts such a nice face on it. That little clothesline Rondo gave him the other night at the end of the game almost had him breaking down in tears, the clown never apologized for breaking Rondos elbow either, he did it on purpose.

Let him cry. Hit him hard.

Let him cry. Hit him hard.

Theres consequences for that though, you cannot touch one of Sterns darlings like Wade, Lebron, Kobe, etc. and get away with it, anyone who touches or harms Wade will be subject to a heavy fine, suspension and even legal action, I promise you if it was the other way around and Rondo broke Wades elbow, Stern would suspend Rondo for 6 months and he would have been arrested for assault.

LOL - It's not the Princeton offense. It's the let Kobe ball hog offense. Hey, if they want to waste Steve Nash's talent then okay.

Have the Lakers even won a game yet? I have noticed during all these losses Kobe is making sure he gets his points, what an asshole.

They played a worse team than them: The Pistons. I think the Lakers will figure out how to get enough wins. They're old and slow and not that deep though. So who knows for sure. I hear they're trying to get LBJ in 2014. I could see that.

I don't see Lebron going there, especially if he keeps recieving gift wrapped championships like he did last year, theres no need.

I don't see Lebron going there, especially if he keeps recieving gift wrapped championships like he did last year, theres no need.

Three reasons:

1. The Hollywood lifestyle.
2. Ego. He'd be going to Howard, but he'd be getting Howard the ring instead of Wade and Bosh getting him the ring.
3. Marketing. He can make a lot more money in the LA market. He could have made more in the NY market, but I think he felt he needed a ring first.

The only reason he wouldn't is if he is ring hungry and makes it a point of pride to get more rings than Jordan. I think he could convince himself he could do both.

Three reasons:

1. The Hollywood lifestyle.
2. Ego. He'd be going to Howard, but he'd be getting Howard the ring instead of Wade and Bosh getting him the ring.
3. Marketing. He can make a lot more money in the LA market. He could have made more in the NY market, but I think he felt he needed a ring first.

The only reason he wouldn't is if he is ring hungry and makes it a point of pride to get more rings than Jordan. I think he could convince himself he could do both.

Good point, after seeing Ray Allen go play for the Heat anything is possible in this league. Especially if the dynamics change in the East and Miami isn't the dominate team anymore.

Forum List

Back