USMB Sports Bar

I don't see Lebron going there, especially if he keeps recieving gift wrapped championships like he did last year, theres no need.

Three reasons:

1. The Hollywood lifestyle.
2. Ego. He'd be going to Howard, but he'd be getting Howard the ring instead of Wade and Bosh getting him the ring.
3. Marketing. He can make a lot more money in the LA market. He could have made more in the NY market, but I think he felt he needed a ring first.

The only reason he wouldn't is if he is ring hungry and makes it a point of pride to get more rings than Jordan. I think he could convince himself he could do both.

Good point, after seeing Ray Allen go play for the Heat anything is possible in this league. Especially if the dynamics change in the East and Miami isn't the dominate team anymore.

Well loyalty wouldn't factor in at all. James doesn't think he owes anything to anyone.

Three reasons:

1. The Hollywood lifestyle.
2. Ego. He'd be going to Howard, but he'd be getting Howard the ring instead of Wade and Bosh getting him the ring.
3. Marketing. He can make a lot more money in the LA market. He could have made more in the NY market, but I think he felt he needed a ring first.

The only reason he wouldn't is if he is ring hungry and makes it a point of pride to get more rings than Jordan. I think he could convince himself he could do both.

Good point, after seeing Ray Allen go play for the Heat anything is possible in this league. Especially if the dynamics change in the East and Miami isn't the dominate team anymore.

Well loyalty wouldn't factor in at all. James doesn't think he owes anything to anyone.

Damn straight, and thats pretty much the attitude most players have today.

Boston played good against OKC but they had me worried about the Magic yesterday, I don't know why Boston insists on playing down to lower teams like Orlando and Detroit.

The Celts are old and slow. They're usually grinding it out in the half court no matter who they're playing. Lakers have the same deal.

The Celts are old and slow. They're usually grinding it out in the half court no matter who they're playing. Lakers have the same deal.

Leandro Barbosa has been a hell of a pick up, hes been our best guy off the bench and its not even close.

I disagree. I think it's Green when he's on b/c he's the only guy who can really do some of the things that Pierce does when he sits. But more consistently, I think it has been Sully and he's only getting better.

When Bradley comes back and Terry returns to the bench; he'll probably be the most important bench player. I think Terry and either Sully or Green will be the two most important bench players come the playoffs.

Leandro Barbosa has been a hell of a pick up, hes been our best guy off the bench and its not even close.

I disagree. I think it's Green when he's on b/c he's the only guy who can really do some of the things that Pierce does when he sits. But more consistently, I think it has been Sully and he's only getting better.

When Bradley comes back and Terry returns to the bench; he'll probably be the most important bench player. I think Terry and either Sully or Green will be the two most important bench players come the playoffs.

Green has been inconsistant, the games I watched on tv he did absolutely nothing, Barbosa shows up to play every night regardless. Terry starts sometimes so I wasn't counting him as a bench player per say.

Green has been inconsistant, the games I watched on tv he did absolutely nothing, Barbosa shows up to play every night regardless. Terry starts sometimes so I wasn't counting him as a bench player per say.

Green is inconsistent and it's annoying b/c he would let it rip when he was at OKC. But when he's fearless going to the hoop and shooting in rhythm, he plays at a near all-star level. He needs to wrap his head around the fact that he's a starter and just let it rip every time he gets time. He has had a few games that he has bee their saving grace, so I'm encouraged. Also, I know he likes being on the Celts. He is one of those rare loyal players who comes around.

Sully, does all the little things and the C's needed a guy like that. As he becomes more of a pop shooter, he'll be able to expand his game further. He could be a double digit guy by season's end. He is undersized though, so there is a definite ceiling there.

Barbosa is a vet so he's doing as well as expected. I think he's a great option to have. But at this point in his career he is more of a utility player that you call on every now and then when you need an energy infusion.

Do you think Josh Smith would come to the Celtics next year? he has expressed interest in playing for Boston, him and Rondo are really close Rondo introduced him to his wife.

Do you think Josh Smith would come to the Celtics next year? he has expressed interest in playing for Boston, him and Rondo are really close Rondo introduced him to his wife.

I don't know. I like him as a person. But I'm not sure how much of a money player he is anyways. And his hops are due to fade in the not too distant future.

Rondo didn't even throw a punch and Der Fuhrer suspended him for two games? Wade broke his elbow and didn't miss a minute.

I'm telling you man the NBA hates the Celtics, anything to punish Boston and hurt them Stern will do it, if Lebron or Kobe got into that altercation would Humphries nothing would have happened to them. I am impressed with Rondo though, Humphries is like a foot taller and way bigger and Rondo put him on his ass.

So far this Lakers team is looking like a huge joke, I hope it stays that way. If Nash, Gasol, Howard and Kobe can get it going this can get scary, and I know Stern is pushing for his wet dream Lakers v.s Heat Finals.

Forum List

Back