USMB Sports Bar

So far this Lakers team is looking like a huge joke, I hope it stays that way. If Nash, Gasol, Howard and Kobe can get it going this can get scary, and I know Stern is pushing for his wet dream Lakers v.s Heat Finals.

Actually, he wants the Lakers vs. the Lakers.

Miami is the new darling of the NBA now, Sterns actually kind of left the Lakers on their own and not given them as much ref help as he has in the past, their 2 recent secound round exits show that.

So far this Lakers team is looking like a huge joke, I hope it stays that way. If Nash, Gasol, Howard and Kobe can get it going this can get scary, and I know Stern is pushing for his wet dream Lakers v.s Heat Finals.

Miami is the new darling of the NBA now, Sterns actually kind of left the Lakers on their own and not given them as much ref help as he has in the past, their 2 recent secound round exits show that.

The Heat are the most marketable team for now. But the Lakers are the default. And I think Kobe being a mere jump shooter that throws up a lot of bricks is the primary reason for the Lakers recent woes LOL. I'm surprised he's still putting up so many points in the regular season though. I have to give him credit. Either that or the NBA is just that bad of a league during the regular season like people say.

The Heat are the most marketable team for now. But the Lakers are the default. And I think Kobe being a mere jump shooter that throws up a lot of bricks is the primary reason for the Lakers recent woes LOL. I'm surprised he's still putting up so many points in the regular season though. I have to give him credit. Either that or the NBA is just that bad of a league during the regular season like people say.

Well if you shoot the ball 70 times a game, you'll be able to get 30 points, that and he still gets star calls. When those stop, his numbers will go down.

Well if you shoot the ball 70 times a game, you'll be able to get 30 points, that and he still gets star calls. When those stop, his numbers will go down.

Kobe is at 8.2 FTA's. A jump shooting guard in Bird's era wouldn't have gotten half of that. The NBA most definitely blows fouls for marketing.

How's the food in your joint? It will take some good pub food to pull me away from the San Francisco Saloon in West LA. All Niners or Giants all the time, great burgers and great company.

just came in for some wings

380968_425083457558411_1643944651_n.jpg

Sorry in advance for all the pain and hurt the Seahawks will administer on your weak ass teams this Sunday and next month.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FTnWFaHWH0]Kam Chancellor Big Hit On Vernon Davis Concussion | 49ers vs Seahawks 12/23/12 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=1oHKB5prG7U&feature=endscreen]NFL Fantasy Football "Bad Day" Commercial Spoof - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Will the Clippers ever lose again?

They wooped the Celtics. But that's the worst I've seen the C's play in a long time. They were throwing up some serious bricks and had not ball movement.

I agree with Barkley. They're doomed come the playoffs. Teams will slow it down and take advantage of their weaker half court offense.

Sorry in advance for all the pain and hurt the Seahawks will administer on your weak ass teams this Sunday and next month.

I've been following the NFL more from a distance this year so that I can get more done on my Sundays. Seattle's looked good in recent box scores. But they're 3-5 on the road. So I'd say whether they win the division or not may matter a lot. Asking a 3-5 team with little experience to win 3 straight playoff road games is a bit much. I don't think they'll be the LA Kings of the NFL.

Looking forward to the Vikings game. Playoff hopes and and AP's record chase on the line. And it's in the metrodome. Vikes dominate at home much more.

Looking forward to the Vikings game. Playoff hopes and and AP's record chase on the line. And it's in the metrodome. Vikes dominate at home much more.

Adrian will have to run hiss ass off today. I hope their horrible QB can get lucky on a few passes early to open up some running lanes for him. I'm in his corner. All time records are rare. I hope he gets it.

Forum List

Back