USMB Sports Bar

All we need now is a strip-bar.

I have a wad of dollar bills that are giving me a Charley-horse.

strippers-sexy-strippers-demotivational-poster-1267654896.jpg

I've never quite undergot the whole public stripper thing. What's the point of getting sexually aroused if there is no immediate pay off?

Ya gotta know that the gal isn't interested in YOU...just the money. If ya want some pussy rubbed all over you ...it takes aboout ten minutes to find an attractve woman that will do everything one of these pedestrian skanks can do.. HEY! They all have the same equipment. I like a woman to at least know my name before she starts throwing that snatch in my face.

:lol:

All we need now is a strip-bar.

I have a wad of dollar bills that are giving me a Charley-horse.

strippers-sexy-strippers-demotivational-poster-1267654896.jpg

I've never quite undergot the whole public stripper thing. What's the point of getting sexually aroused if there is no immediate pay off?

Ya gotta know that the gal isn't interested in YOU...just the money. If ya want some pussy rubbed all over you ...it takes aboout ten minutes to find an attractve woman that will do everything one of these pedestrian skanks can do.. HEY! They all have the same equipment. I like a woman to at least know my name before she starts throwing that snatch in my face.

:lol:

1. You pay for it one way or another anyway

2. Most of those girls are college students working through school and need the money

3. Most of them are lesbians and wouldn't be interested in you anyway

4. There's nothing wrong with looking and besides your ole lady might appreciate someone priming the pump for her

5. If you want they will do a lap-dance for you and they'll rub that thing all over you and you don't have to worry about STDs

6. It was a joke........lighten up

7. If you think all women have the same equipment you need to have your eyes examined

8. Tell her your name if you feel it's important

Last edited:
The Celtics are playing some of the worse basketball I have seen since KG got there, this Celtics team looks good on paper but is terrible on the floor. Last years Celtics team with Pietrus, Ray Allen and Stiesma was way more productive than the team we have now.

The Celtics are playing some of the worse basketball I have seen since KG got there, this Celtics team looks good on paper but is terrible on the floor. Last years Celtics team with Pietrus, Ray Allen and Stiesma was way more productive than the team we have now.

Suspect defense, a lack of rebounding, a lack of speed, and just bricking wide open shots. I think they'll pull out of the skid and make the playoffs. But this team is looking like it may need to be blown up.

Suspect defense, a lack of rebounding, a lack of speed, and just bricking wide open shots. I think they'll pull out of the skid and make the playoffs. But this team is looking like it may need to be blown up.

The loss of Ray Allen hurts this team more than they want to admit, the truth is Ray Allen is a better player than Jason Terry and Coutney Lee combined, the word on the street is they want to make a move for Demarcus Cousins but the Kings want Avery Bradley and Sullinger in the deal, they are going to end up gutting this team eventually.

The loss of Ray Allen hurts this team more than they want to admit, the truth is Ray Allen is a better player than Jason Terry and Coutney Lee combined, the word on the street is they want to make a move for Demarcus Cousins but the Kings want Avery Bradley and Sullinger in the deal, they are going to end up gutting this team eventually.

I don't buy that rumor. Sullinger is not that much of an upgrade from Jason Thompson. And the Kings would have to get a big that can play center in return. Also, the Kings already have a back log in the backcourt.

Just based upon talent, that's an okay deal for the C's. But I think teams don't want Cousins drama. No way do they trade a hard working, athletic defensive asset like Bradley for a cancer like Cousins.

I hope that the C's land Fredette. He's the type of shooter they need. So far, there's been no real indication that the Kings are trading him though.

I don't buy that rumor. Sullinger is not that much of an upgrade from Jason Thompson. And the Kings would have to get a big that can play center in return. Also, the Kings already have a back log in the backcourt.

Just based upon talent, that's an okay deal for the C's. But I think teams don't want Cousins drama. No way do they trade a hard working, athletic defensive asset like Bradley for a cancer like Cousins.

I hope that the C's land Fredette. He's the type of shooter they need. So far, there's been no real indication that the Kings are trading him though.

If we make the play for Demarcus it has to be now while we have guys like KG, Doc, Pierce, Rondo etc. that can can reel him in and mentor him, Demarcus acts the fool now because there is no one in Sacramento like Kevin Garnett, Pierce to teach him anything, I think the kid can be a hell of a ball player. In any case, I'm not in favor of moving Avery and Sully for him.

If we make the play for Demarcus it has to be now while we have guys like KG, Doc, Pierce, Rondo etc. that can can reel him in and mentor him, Demarcus acts the fool now because there is no one in Sacramento like Kevin Garnett, Pierce to teach him anything, I think the kid can be a hell of a ball player. In any case, I'm not in favor of moving Avery and Sully for him.

Sully is looking like he'll be a role player at best. I'm fine with moving him. I'd trade Bradley if the deal included Cousins and Fredette.

Wow. Vikings playoff game at Lambeau: They'll be using a QB (Joe Webb) who has not taken one snap all season. I hope that Adrian Peterson and Jared Allen have career games.

Sully is looking like he'll be a role player at best. I'm fine with moving him. I'd trade Bradley if the deal included Cousins and Fredette.

There has to be a way to keep Avery and Demarcus, we have plenty of role players like Courtney Lee and Barbosa who aren't doing anything, let the Kings have them with Sully for Demarcus, than we have to pick up another big man in free agency.

Another Laker loss and another Celtics win, I like it.

Up until the C's current 4 game winning streak, they hadn't won more than 2 in a row.

Kobe bad mouths Gasol and Howard. But when they're gone, they look completely inept.

Lakers are dangerously close to falling out of playoff contention.

Another Laker loss and another Celtics win, I like it.

Up until the C's current 4 game winning streak, they hadn't won more than 2 in a row.

Kobe bad mouths Gasol and Howard. But when they're gone, they look completely inept.

Lakers are dangerously close to falling out of playoff contention.

They would have to get white hot to make the playoffs, I don't see it with this roster even if Kobe and Nash play stellar. If they miss the playoffs, Howard is gone.

Forum List

Back