USMB Sports Bar

Another Laker loss and another Celtics win, I like it.

Up until the C's current 4 game winning streak, they hadn't won more than 2 in a row.

Kobe bad mouths Gasol and Howard. But when they're gone, they look completely inept.

Lakers are dangerously close to falling out of playoff contention.

They would have to get white hot to make the playoffs, I don't see it with this roster even if Kobe and Nash play stellar. If they miss the playoffs, Howard is gone.

The Lakers are more dedicated to Howard then Kobe. Kobe's not going to will another ring. The media likes to pretend he can; but he can't.

C's just started a 5 game home stand. Hopefully they win all of them. I hate when they lose at home. It just doesn't seem right.

Up until the C's current 4 game winning streak, they hadn't won more than 2 in a row.

Kobe bad mouths Gasol and Howard. But when they're gone, they look completely inept.

Lakers are dangerously close to falling out of playoff contention.

They would have to get white hot to make the playoffs, I don't see it with this roster even if Kobe and Nash play stellar. If they miss the playoffs, Howard is gone.

The Lakers are more dedicated to Howard then Kobe. Kobe's not going to will another ring. The media likes to pretend he can; but he can't.

Howard needs to be the #1 focus on offense, the Lakers offense needs to run through him, they need to play an inside/outside game but thats not the way it is, to Kobe this is his team and he jacks up all the shots. Kobe wants to win another ring as "the man" and thats just not going to happen.

Howard needs to be the #1 focus on offense, the Lakers offense needs to run through him, they need to play an inside/outside game but thats not the way it is, to Kobe this is his team and he jacks up all the shots. Kobe wants to win another ring as "the man" and thats just not going to happen.

I'm amazed that Kobe's skills haven't diminished more. He's actually exceeding his career FG percentage. However, he still plays selfish and he always will.

As for Howard, I think he has shortcomings in his offense; especially down the stretch when teams double team more.

I do think that more pick n' roll with Howard and Nash and more high low with Howard and Gasol would be warranted. They can't do it consistently though because Kobe demands the ball too much.

C's just started a 5 game home stand. Hopefully they win all of them. I hate when they lose at home. It just doesn't seem right.

I know they got the Rockets on Friday, who else do they play? they definently do need to win the next 5 to make up for that horrific losing streak.

Charlotte and New Orleans and some other weak team. And with the exception of a Miami, NY and Atlanta; the rest of their January is cake. They should be able to win games like Cleveland on the road.

The Houston game probably worries me the most. I think if they take em lightly at home, then they're gonna lose their momentum.

I know they got the Rockets on Friday, who else do they play? they definently do need to win the next 5 to make up for that horrific losing streak.

Charlotte and New Orleans and some other weak team. And with the exception of a Miami, NY and Atlanta; the rest of their January is cake. They should be able to win games like Cleveland on the road.

The Houston game probably worries me the most. I think if they take em lightly at home, then they're gonna lose their momentum.

Thats a possibility, I hope not though. The Celtics need to win as many games as possible.

I'm amazed that Kobe's skills haven't diminished more. He's actually exceeding his career FG percentage. However, he still plays selfish and he always will.

As for Howard, I think he has shortcomings in his offense; especially down the stretch when teams double team more.

I do think that more pick n' roll with Howard and Nash and more high low with Howard and Gasol would be warranted. They can't do it consistently though because Kobe demands the ball too much.

The Lakers usually lose when Kobe scores alot of points. They need to do something to persuade Howard to stay, I don't know if hes going to stay there on a team where Kobe hogs the ball and they don't even make the playoffs.

Rondo f'd around and got his 18th career triple double in the C's 6th straight win. Interestingly, he's got 10 playoff triple doubles, putting him 4th on the all-time list for playoff triple doubles. He ups his game for the playoffs.

He came out hot this season. I think he took his foot off the gas pedal to get ready for the playoffs once he realized he was out of the MVP race.

NBA All Time Triple Doubles | NBA Triple Doubles | NBA Records | SportsCity.com

Rondo f'd around and got his 18th career triple double in the C's 6th straight win. Interestingly, he's got 10 playoff triple doubles, putting him 4th on the all-time list for playoff triple doubles. He ups his game for the playoffs.

He came out hot this season. I think he took his foot off the gas pedal to get ready for the playoffs once he realized he was out of the MVP race.

NBA All Time Triple Doubles | NBA Triple Doubles | NBA Records | SportsCity.com

I guess that list is not updated. Rondo has 26 triple doubles. Five more and he passes Michael Jordan.

With a backcourt of Bradley and Rondo Boston can be scary, but I think the Knicks are still the best in the division.

With a backcourt of Bradley and Rondo Boston can be scary, but I think the Knicks are still the best in the division.

I agree. The Knicks are looking like the best team in the weak Eastern Conference. We'll have to see what the injury situation is going into the playoffs though. I also think that the C's have more room to grow right now though. They're still finding their chemistry while the Knicks are playing up to their potential.

I agree. The Knicks are looking like the best team in the weak Eastern Conference. We'll have to see what the injury situation is going into the playoffs though. I also think that the C's have more room to grow right now though. They're still finding their chemistry while the Knicks are playing up to their potential.

We'll also have to see what happens by the trade deadline. C's might get Rudy Gay.

We'll also have to see what happens by the trade deadline. C's might get Rudy Gay.

I haven't read anything on that. Who would Memphis want for Gay? If they could get him while keeping the core of KG, Pierce, Rondo, Bradley in tact. I would also hope to keep Green and Terry. I'd be willing to ship Bass and Sully for him though.

Forum List

Back