USMB Sports Bar

Rondo f'd around and got his 18th career triple double in the C's 6th straight win. Interestingly, he's got 10 playoff triple doubles, putting him 4th on the all-time list for playoff triple doubles. He ups his game for the playoffs.

He came out hot this season. I think he took his foot off the gas pedal to get ready for the playoffs once he realized he was out of the MVP race.

NBA All Time Triple Doubles | NBA Triple Doubles | NBA Records | SportsCity.com

The league will never let anyone on the Celtics win an MVP, even if Rondo got a triple double every game. That award is reserved for company men, and Rondos actions have pretty much eliminated him from the MVP conversation, even if he played like Michael Jordan.

During the championship press conference (Wed), a 49er player said "the window are slim." Aye almost one grammatical mistake per word (3/4).

Wow. Manti Te'O is an ass deuche. He made up a girlfriend dying of leukemia and did speeches and interviews crying and talking about honoring her memory. And ND found out about it and they pretended he was a victim. Geez, society is f'ing retarded to put up with this shiz.

Hornets vs Celtics | Watch the video - Yahoo! Sports

Aye. How are the Celts going to let a six game winning streak go by the wayside to the freaking New Orleans Hornets? I'll call it right now. That'll be their longest winning streak of the year. They have to win too many games ugly to roll off huge winning streaks.

The Celtics win streak was nice and all but we still have the same glaring problems, not enough bigs, shitty rebounding and we go through stretches where we just cannot score the basketball, the 3 point shooting has went down also with the departure of Ray Allen. Al Faruq Aminu looked like Alonzo Mourning out there against us last night. Any team with a decent front line will roll right over us in the playoffs.

I took a glance. The scuttlebutt is Pierce for Gay. I don't see that going down.

Fuck that, Pierce stays a Celtic. I like Rudy but I am not ok with giving up Pierce for him.

You could argue it'd make the C's better or worse. I think Pierce has earned the right to finish his career with the C's though.

I like Rudy Gay as a player and I know him and Rondo play well together, but I am just not comfortable with shipping out Pierce like that. He has definently earned his right to retire in Boston.

Hornets vs Celtics | Watch the video - Yahoo! Sports

Aye. How are the Celts going to let a six game winning streak go by the wayside to the freaking New Orleans Hornets? I'll call it right now. That'll be their longest winning streak of the year. They have to win too many games ugly to roll off huge winning streaks.

The Celtics win streak was nice and all but we still have the same glaring problems, not enough bigs, shitty rebounding and we go through stretches where we just cannot score the basketball, the 3 point shooting has went down also with the departure of Ray Allen. Al Faruq Aminu looked like Alonzo Mourning out there against us last night. Any team with a decent front line will roll right over us in the playoffs.

I think the Eastern Conference playoffs are going to be a crap shoot either way. Yea the Knicks or the Heat will likely be the favorite. But we'll see if they can really get to a dominant level.

Forum List

Back