USMB Sports Bar

I'd take him, his 3 point percentages are better than anyone on our roster and he's a better defender.

I agree. I think he's better than both Terry and Lee. Terry used to be better, but this year he's kind of fallen off.

Well, he scored 29 the other day. I doubt Lee or Terry have a season high over 22.

I've yet to see Lee or Terry even break 15 when I'm watching, Reddick is better than both of them.

I don't see how he's an upgrade on Terry.

I'd take him, his 3 point percentages are better than anyone on our roster and he's a better defender.

I agree. I think he's better than both Terry and Lee. Terry used to be better, but this year he's kind of fallen off.

Jason Terry's best year was when Dallas won the championship, he was amazing that year. He's been declining ever since, if Boston wanted Jason Terry should have traded for him back in 2011.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=pOw8aC78LoU&NR=1]WHITE MAMBA SCALABRINE WINS 1-ON-1 CHALLENGE - YouTube[/ame]

Sully out for the year. My condolences.

We might be better defensively now. Fab Melo is a shot blocker. That may be wishful thinking though. He's supposedly pretty raw.

The book on Fab Melo is he's a good athlete but a bad basketball player. We'll see.

Syracuse was a lot better when he anchored their D. They went from a 1 seed to about an 8 seed quality team when he was suspended. If he can anchor the paint then that'll allow Pierce and KG to roam more on defense.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=95MMwVcrIAk&NR=1]Brian Scalabrine Destroying The Competition - Scallenge [Round 2] - The White Mamba - YouTube[/ame]

Well, he scored 29 the other day. I doubt Lee or Terry have a season high over 22.

I've yet to see Lee or Terry even break 15 when I'm watching, Reddick is better than both of them.

Terry is averaging 10 and has hit his season high of 20 twice. Lee is averaging 7 and has hit a season high of 18 once. That's nothing special.

Reddick is averaging 15 and 4 on 46 FG and 90 FT. I'd take that. Who would they want though? They aren't going to want Lee back. They traded him for cents on the dollar to get his ass out of town. Do you trade Terry? Does Terry have a no trade clause at this stage in his career? Do you give up valuable draft picks for a guy that's not likely gonna put them over the hump?

I have a request. Would one of you guys start an "Official USMB Super Bowl Discussion Thread" please?

Thanks!

Lakers v.s Celtics tomorrow night, whats the scoop?

Celtics have been looking pretty good without Rondo. Lakers, I think, have not lost on their road trip (watch the Kobe dunk from last night against the Nets...sheesh!). I don't think Pau or Dwight will play tonight, so my edge will be with the Celtics. Should be a good game.

Celtics have been looking pretty good without Rondo. Lakers, I think, have not lost on their road trip (watch the Kobe dunk from last night against the Nets...sheesh!). I don't think Pau or Dwight will play tonight, so my edge will be with the Celtics. Should be a good game.

The dunk was from well inside the circle and with late rotation. Great for the media; but he still has lost his hops.

I think it's in Boston, so I have to give the edge to the C's. But since they tend to play down to their competition; it's not much of an edge.

Lakers are playing much better w/o Howard. Gasol needs low post time to thrive. He's getting it now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=glea1TsiA_A&NR=1]Brett Favre 2010 Minnesota Vikings Highlights "An Illustrious Career Concludes" - YouTube[/ame]

The dunk was from well inside the circle and with late rotation. Great for the media; but he still has lost his hops.

I think it's in Boston, so I have to give the edge to the C's. But since they tend to play down to their competition; it's not much of an edge.

Lakers are playing much better w/o Howard. Gasol needs low post time to thrive. He's getting it now.

Y! SPORTS -- Gasol out 8 weeks. Advantage C's.

Y! SPORTS -- Gasol out 8 weeks. Advantage C's.

It SHOULD be advantage Celtics, but I still have a bad feeling about it for some reason. The Lakers have beaten us in the garden like 4 straight times in the regular season.

Forum List

Back