USMB Sports Bar

Tim Duncan has sat out six of the last eight games. They won all of them. Guess Pop is giving Stern the finger.

This is what Popovich is doing, I love him. He's just like Rondo except hes a coach.

27623732.jpg

The dunk was from well inside the circle and with late rotation. Great for the media; but he still has lost his hops.

I think it's in Boston, so I have to give the edge to the C's. But since they tend to play down to their competition; it's not much of an edge.

Lakers are playing much better w/o Howard. Gasol needs low post time to thrive. He's getting it now.

Y! SPORTS -- Gasol out 8 weeks. Advantage C's.

It SHOULD be advantage Celtics, but I still have a bad feeling about it for some reason. The Lakers have beaten us in the garden like 4 straight times in the regular season.

Usually it was the C's controlling the games and choking at the end. I think the C's will win this by double digits. They hate the Lakers and they want to open up a can at home.

Y! SPORTS -- Gasol out 8 weeks. Advantage C's.

It SHOULD be advantage Celtics, but I still have a bad feeling about it for some reason. The Lakers have beaten us in the garden like 4 straight times in the regular season.

Usually it was the C's controlling the games and choking at the end. I think the C's will win this by double digits. They hate the Lakers and they want to open up a can at home.

I hope so, I almost have an orgasm whenever the Celtics beat the Lakers.

Y! SPORTS

This article is from about a week ago. I'm still amazed at the idiocy of Clipper fans in the comment section; pretending that'd be a mistake to trade f'ing Eric Bledsoe (9.7 pts on 44 FG) for KG. My hell, I'd be calling for Ainge's firing if they made that trade. Meanwhile, the Clippers would become a real contender. It's like hello idiot Clipper fans; who's the all-star this year and future hof'er. Even at 35, no big exactly matches KG's skill set either.

Y! SPORTS

This article is from about a week ago. I'm still amazed at the idiocy of Clipper fans in the comment section; pretending that'd be a mistake to trade f'ing Eric Bledsoe (9.7 pts on 44 FG) for KG. My hell, I'd be calling for Ainge's firing if they made that trade. Meanwhile, the Clippers would become a real contender. It's like hello idiot Clipper fans; who's the all-star this year and future hof'er. Even at 35, no big exactly matches KG's skill set either.

I think Bledsoe might one day be an allstar. I'm not say I would trade KG, but Bledsoe isn't chopped liver, he's just stuck playing behined CP3.

Y! SPORTS

I think Bledsoe might one day be an allstar. I'm not say I would trade KG, but Bledsoe isn't chopped liver, he's just stuck playing behined CP3.

Bledsoe is not stuck behind CP3. He's there starting 2 guard. And he'll never be an all-star. I'd put money on that. He's a dime a dozen guard. The Kings have back jam of guards and they're last place in the West. A big with a great skill set like KG is a rare find. A guy that does it on both ends of the floor; almost as rare. The Clips are likely going to be a first or second round exit as they stand now. I wouldn't make them the favorite with KG. That'd still be OKC or SAS. But I'd give them a better chance at making a conference finals.

Y! SPORTS

Bledsoe is not stuck behind CP3. He's there starting 2 guard. And he'll never be an all-star. I'd put money on that. He's a dime a dozen guard. The Kings have back jam of guards and they're last place in the West. A big with a great skill set like KG is a rare find. A guy that does it on both ends of the floor; almost as rare. The Clips are likely going to be a first or second round exit as they stand now. I wouldn't make them the favorite with KG. That'd still be OKC or SAS. But I'd give them a better chance at making a conference finals.

If he's starting right now, he's a cosmetic starter. He only gets 22 minuets a game. They have Crawford, Green, and Billips at shooting guard. I know KG is better than him, but Bledsoe is a great athlete and has a chance to be very good also.

BTW I just checked, he's the backup pg. He hasn't started 1 game at 2 guard. I don't know where you got that from.

The Celtics were absolutely amazing last night, and Paul Pierce was outstanding. I don't get how this team is playing so well, they haven't lost a game in 2 weeks.

If he's starting right now, he's a cosmetic starter. He only gets 22 minuets a game. They have Crawford, Green, and Billips at shooting guard. I know KG is better than him, but Bledsoe is a great athlete and has a chance to be very good also.

Even at that, I would never give up KG for him. Thats just madness and it would turn the Clippers into a super team. Garnett and Blake together on the block? Sweet Jesus!

Even at that, I would never give up KG for him. Thats just madness and it would turn the Clippers into a super team. Garnett and Blake together on the block? Sweet Jesus!

If I were the C's I'd try to trade him for Deandre Jordan and Bledsoe. I think that's fair. The C's aren't going anywhere, so they might as well get some good young players for vets.

If I were the C's I'd try to trade him for Deandre Jordan and Bledsoe. I think that's fair. The C's aren't going anywhere, so they might as well get some good young players for vets.

I would maybe consider that if we were drowning but with the way the Celtics are playing right now I'd just keep Garnett, plus Kevin has a no trade clause. He would have to agree to waive that for the trade to go through, plus the Clippers don't want to give up Deandre. They want to have their cake and eat it too and get Garnett to pair up with Blake and Deandre, greedy bastards.

BTW I just checked, he's the backup pg. He hasn't started 1 game at 2 guard. I don't know where you got that from.

Oh. I watch the Clips from a distance. I always see Paul playing with Bledsoe and I knew Crawford was the 6th man. Plus Billups has been injured most the season and Green seems like an after thought. And Bledsoe has started 12 games this year. I thought he was getting more regular starts though.

I go back to my point that Eric Bledsoe is a dime a dozen player. I mean, he's an impact player, but he's not someone that a team needs to build around by any means.

Jordan is another over-rated player. At this point, he (and Bledsoe) makes a great compliment to Paul and Griffin. But he doesn't have much of a skill set. And I'd stay away from a player like that. He's a knee injury away from being out of the league for good.

Also, his 43 FT percent tells me that he is not a player that works on his game.

The Celtics were absolutely amazing last night, and Paul Pierce was outstanding. I don't get how this team is playing so well, they haven't lost a game in 2 weeks.

They do seem to be playing a lot better. People talk about how it may help that Rondo's out; but it might help that Sully's out. He was a great intangible guy but perhaps his lack of skill set was a detriment to that line-up.

Jeff Green has been more consistent and Jason Terry is playing a little more relaxed. I also think Pierce does better when he's getting more ball time.

Also, the media brings up the obvious point that the ball movement has been better.

They do seem to be playing a lot better. People talk about how it may help that Rondo's out; but it might help that Sully's out. He was a great intangible guy but perhaps his lack of skill set was a detriment to that line-up.

Jeff Green has been more consistent and Jason Terry is playing a little more relaxed. I also think Pierce does better when he's getting more ball time.

Also, the media brings up the obvious point that the ball movement has been better.

Guys like Bass, Green, Terry etc don't compliment Rondo really well, Rondo played better with guys like Tony Allen, Perkins and Ray Allen. Guys like Bass/Green/Terry etc do better by themselves when they get the ball, it lets them create for themselves and feel comfortable. Looking back on it when Rondo dishes the ball to those guys they were shooting bricks.

Forum List

Back