USMB Sports Bar

And the C's go to 0-6 against WC teams on the road. I didn't think they played that bad against the Nuggets though. They just needed to knock down more shots. Their execution was there.

The Nuggets was a trap game, they have the Lakers tonight. I have a bad feeling about it though, I don't think I'm going to watch it. I think Howard will go off for a big game.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PBF30Wese8&feature=player_embedded#]Kevin Garnett | Naturally Powered: Behind the Scenes Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]!

And the C's go to 0-6 against WC teams on the road. I didn't think they played that bad against the Nuggets though. They just needed to knock down more shots. Their execution was there.

The Nuggets was a trap game, they have the Lakers tonight. I have a bad feeling about it though, I don't think I'm going to watch it. I think Howard will go off for a big game.

I'd be more worried about something that could happen. Nash turning back the clock for a night, or Kobe having one of those rare games that he's making outside shots consistently.

I'd be more worried about something that could happen. Nash turning back the clock for a night, or Kobe having one of those rare games that he's making outside shots consistently.

Thats all possible, or those no name players on the Lakers bench coming together and lighting us up from the outside. With our luck, all of the above will happen and we will get stomped. I had a bad feeling about this road trip since last week.

Thats all possible, or those no name players on the Lakers bench coming together and lighting us up from the outside. With our luck, all of the above will happen and we will get stomped. I had a bad feeling about this road trip since last week.

C's are a veteran team. Most games are gonna be close. They don't have the spark they did though and that'll almost undoubtedly haunt them in the playoffs.

I think a lot of times, they are actually playing better w/o Rondo b/c the ball movement is better. But it hurt them last night late in the 4th when they had nobody to settle them down when they needed scores. They were also hurt in their transition D. Lee and Terry just don't get back as fast.

C's are a veteran team. Most games are gonna be close. They don't have the spark they did though and that'll almost undoubtedly haunt them in the playoffs.

I think a lot of times, they are actually playing better w/o Rondo b/c the ball movement is better. But it hurt them last night late in the 4th when they had nobody to settle them down when they needed scores. They were also hurt in their transition D. Lee and Terry just don't get back as fast.

I think we are at the end of the "honeymoon period", I'll explain this. We went through the same thing after Perkins was traded a few years ago, we won our first 5 games without him and people were singing Jeff Greens praises and saying that Perkins was over rated etc, than the ball dropped and we started losing games, quite a few of them, we dropped from having the best record in the league with Perkins to being 3rd in the East. When teams lose a player initially they try really hard to play better to over compensate for the loss and I think thats what the Celtics have been doing, and I think its already starting to come to an end, we have already lost to the worst team in the NBA last week and now the Nuggets last night, this road trip is going to show us without a shadow of a doubt we need Rondo and all this talk is just silliness that we are better without him.

I think we are at the end of the "honeymoon period", I'll explain this. We went through the same thing after Perkins was traded a few years ago, we won our first 5 games without him and people were singing Jeff Greens praises and saying that Perkins was over rated etc, than the ball dropped and we started losing games, quite a few of them, we dropped from having the best record in the league with Perkins to being 3rd in the East. When teams lose a player initially they try really hard to play better to over compensate for the loss and I think thats what the Celtics have been doing, and I think its already starting to come to an end, we have already lost to the worst team in the NBA last week and now the Nuggets last night, this road trip is going to show us without a shadow of a doubt we need Rondo and all this talk is just silliness that we are better without him.

I don't have a problem with the talk that we were playing better w/o Rondo b/c we were. But that's not blaming Rondo per se. Players were making more shots and the ball movement was better. Can you really put all of that on Rondo? Even with Rondo, they should have been doing more of that before.
Also, Rondo is big game player. He's a valuable player come the playoffs.
I think that Rondo holds the ball too much at times, but he's an unselfish player that can get to the rim. That's what you want. The C's need to get more players that cut to the basket and he'll find them. It's harder when you're playing on an older team that doesn't move as much.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie_iSuyTKsA]Danny Ainge vs Michael Jordan - YouTube[/ame]

Just watched the first minute. Typical Stern regime though. Jordan throws an elbow into Ainge's face and he gets the personal and a technical. Such a phony league; very reflective of the world at large.

RONDO+BDAY.jpg

That was the weakest trade deadline I've ever seen. I hate the new CBA.

Forum List

Back