USMB Sports Bar

It lacks a good 2/3 combo guy like Pierce was and a 5. But you never know if they'll play above their heads for a series.

They've got a good 5 guys who could score double figures in a single game, not many teams have that.

That's a good regular season combo. But when the playoffs come and it's about match-ups; that's not as good. Who do the C's have who is supposed to even come close to x'ing out what Lebron does?

Nobody, you have to have stars in this league to make any noise in the playoffs.

Looks like Rondo returns against the Lakers Friday, I know both teams suck now but I hope the C's kick the Laker's asses on Friday.

I'd have held him out for the whole season. Playing him seems like an unnecessary risk.

I was thinking the same thing but the risk is always there, look at Derrick Rose. He took a year off, came back, and totally collapsed like 5 games into the regular season.

Well, bringing back Rondo sooner makes sense in light of this: They're getting rid of Jordan Crawford. And they took a first round pick from the Heat to do it. :lol:

Y! SPORTS

I actually liked Jordan Crawford this year, he improved tremendously and I think he played well under Stevens but I understand that he would not stay since he will be a free agent this summer, I like this trade because at least he did not go to Miami, Miami already has enough firepower without adding Crawford to the mix. I am glad Danny kept him away from there.

Forum List

Back