USMB Sports Bar

Total fucked up reffing at the end of the lakers-celtics game. I wish i could say i was surprised.

Even when the Lakers and Celtics both suck they can't call it fairly smh.

It wasn't even borderline f'd up. The Laker hit it out of bounds. That was an easy call to begin with. They call it for Lakers. Whatever. Replay shows it clearly going off the Lakers hand. Then what do they do? They rejump the ball? WTF? They're breaking their own rules. They're either supposed to uphold the call or over-turn it. There's no f'ing do-over in the rule book.

Total fucked up reffing at the end of the lakers-celtics game. I wish i could say i was surprised.

It wasn't even borderline f'd up. The Laker hit it out of bounds. That was an easy call to begin with. They call it for Lakers. Whatever. Replay shows it clearly going off the Lakers hand. Then what do they do? They rejump the ball? WTF? They're breaking their own rules. They're either supposed to uphold the call or over-turn it. There's no f'ing do-over in the rule book.

The Celtics have been getting royally screwed over for years, especially when they play favorites like Miami and LA.

The Celtics have been getting royally screwed over for years, especially when they play favorites like Miami and LA.

LA still has Kobe for the playoffs. Stern definitely is going to be putting his crews on the case.

LA still has Kobe for the playoffs. Stern definitely is going to be putting his crews on the case.

Oh you know they will, Joey Crawford and those goons have made a career off of rigging Laker games.

Rondo did not look like his speedy old self. But maybe he'll return to form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_5z8N7KkB4

I expected this, he has been gone for a year. He probably won't be back to all star form until next year, he is also playing for a new coach with a whole new team.

Yea, he still had quickness in spurt. But he was dragging. It probably will take a year to get back to form.

His shot was pretty bad too, at least he has time now in the rebuilding to get back into it.

According to Cowbell Kingdom:

Over his last nine games, Fredette has shot 45 percent from the field and 50 percent from 3-point distance and averaged 7.8 points and two assists in 13.5 minutes per contest. Per 36 minutes, Fredette is posting averages of 20.7 points and 5.3 assists a game in that span.

Hope the C's get him while the price is low.

According to Cowbell Kingdom:

Over his last nine games, Fredette has shot 45 percent from the field and 50 percent from 3-point distance and averaged 7.8 points and two assists in 13.5 minutes per contest. Per 36 minutes, Fredette is posting averages of 20.7 points and 5.3 assists a game in that span.

Hope the C's get him while the price is low.

I would say do it, especially now that we got rid of Courtney Lee and have space at the guard positions.

Rondo isn't able to get to as many spots on the court as he once did yet. But from a numbers standpoint, he's coming around.

Rondo's last three games (Averaging just under 32 mins)

19-10-6
8-11-9
15-12-8

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM6_5pZcGzo]Rajon Rondo 19 points,10 assists,6 rebounds vs Orlando Magic 2/2/2014 - Full Highlights - [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MN1YuKIpvA]Rajon Rondo 13 pts,8 reb,8 ast vs Brooklyn Nets 1/26/2014 - Full Highlights - [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Rondo isn't able to get to as many spots on the court as he once did yet. But from a numbers standpoint, he's coming around.

Rondo's last three games (Averaging just under 32 mins)

19-10-6
8-11-9
15-12-8

He's flirted with a triple double 3 times, he's getting there but like we talked about earlier he'll probably need until at least next year to get back into full form. So far his return is doing better than Derrick Rose, Kobe and Westbrook.

Forum List

Back