USMB Sports Bar

Stats that I've read lately...off the top of my head:

Jimmer leads the league in 3FG (49.3) -- Though he's 4 shots off from being official qualifier.

Jimmer is shooting a career high 47.5 FG and according to one obscure source, that ranked him top five among PGs.

Jimmer leads the league in deep 3 FG percentage (26-29 FT - like 3 feet or more behind the line). He's shooting a mind boggling 54 percent from there.

Jimmer shot 60 percent over his last 10 games with the Kings and had a 17.3 PER (15 league average). He averaged 22.7 ppg per 36 minutes during that span. For the season he's at something like 18.6 ppg per 36 minutes.

He's also a good passer, though his assists don't reflect that. That has a lot to do with being in the Kings defunct system though.

I think Jimmer will pick the team that gives him the most minutes so that he can audition for a more lucrative contract this off-season. Seemingly, that'd put the C's in the running. Since I think they could give him at least 15-20 minutes a game.

I think Jimmer will pick the team that gives him the most minutes so that he can audition for a more lucrative contract this off-season. Seemingly, that'd put the C's in the running. Since I think they could give him at least 15-20 minutes a game.

I think he'd do good with Coach Stevens and this year is a loss anyways, fuck it sign him up. I am ok with it, we have nothing to lose, its not like hes going to throw off our championship chemistry or anything.

I think he'd do good with Coach Stevens and this year is a loss anyways, fuck it sign him up. I am ok with it, we have nothing to lose, its not like hes going to throw off our championship chemistry or anything.

On paper, Utah would be a great fit. But their management/coaches have their heads up their asses about as much as the Kings do.

I think it'll come down to the Knicks/C's/Grizzlies.

He'll choose the Grizz if he wants to get some playoff games under his belt. He'd be rolling the dice on whether he gets the minutes though.

The Knicks really need a PG. Felton has sucked and he now has felony charges against him. Plus, Jimmer grew up in NY as a Knicks fan. So, I'm sure that's a dream scenario for him. He may not want to join up with another primadonna though (Anthony) after having had to just spend three years with a big jackass (Cousins).

The C's have the BYU connection with Ainge and potentially offer him the best consistent minutes. Stevens system seems to fit him the best too, and offer him the most ways to use his abilities.

I'd also have to say that perhaps he'd consider the Lakers if the offer was right.

DEMPSEY-BITCHFACE.gif

I don't get why this thread is a "STICKY". It isn't a "sports" bar thread at all. It is a basketball thread and should be named as such. All the way through the NFL season all that was on this thread was basketball.

I dare anyone to find me a bar in September. October or November where the TV's were showing basketball..

Just sayin.

You people are just closet homos that like to talk about guys running around in skimpy underwear.

Stll just sayin..

I don't get why this thread is a "STICKY". It isn't a "sports" bar thread at all. It is a basketball thread and should be named as such. All the way through the NFL season all that was on this thread was basketball.

I dare anyone to find me a bar in September. October or November where the TV's were showing basketball..

Just sayin.

You people are just closet homos that like to talk about guys running around in skimpy underwear.

Stll just sayin..

Basketball season stars in October :dunno: the shorts haven't been skimpy since the 80s :lol:

Just sayin.

Stll just sayin..

Shut your face.

BTW, Huggy, I never requested the USMB sports bar to be sticky. The mods independently made the decision to make it sticky. Personally, I think it was a good decision as it's a place for people to talk about any little or big sports matter w/o having to make a thread if it doesn't warrant it. And nobody has discouraged talking about other sports. You haven't talked about football here, and that's your decision; not ours.

BTW, Huggy, I never requested the USMB sports bar to be sticky. The mods independently made the decision to make it sticky. Personally, I think it was a good decision as it's a place for people to talk about any little or big sports matter w/o having to make a thread if it doesn't warrant it. And nobody has discouraged talking about other sports. You haven't talked about football here, and that's your decision; not ours.

No point cluttering up that little basketball dive with anything Seahawks.

I can have more freedom of expression concerning my team with my own threads. At first there was some complaining about the amount of Hawk input that the Sticky thread just wouldn't have been able to handle. Now that the team has acomplished it's first important goal the whining has diminished as the realization that the Seattle Seahawks are the best team in football and will be for some time the Sports forum will continue to be the best place to display my love for my team.

The Hawks have earned national respect and my prognostication that they would indeed win the NFC West last season and go on to crush the Broncos was exactly spot on.

I didn't spend any time bragging about mine and the Seahawks success because in my mind there was no doubt about the outcome.

No... you guys just go ahead on and drool over the BB guys in their little outfits.. I don't even like to read about it.

Forum List

Back