USMB Sports Bar

So can anyone beat the Heat this year, Clippers? Thunder? Pacers? or will it be Lebron for the threepeat?

Heat don't look as good this year. Maybe they're saving themselves for the playoffs. I think the Spurs actually got better. To me, they're the favorites; especially if they can wrap-up home court.

I also think the Heat got a little cocky if thats even possible, they had a chance to get Danny Granger on their team but the players said they don't need him. Danny Granger knows all the ins and outs of the Pacers locker room and they don't want him? smmfh. The Heat will more than likely come out of the East anyways because of that good ref help, but I'll tell you what Brooklyn has their number, Paul Pierce went off on their asses the other night.

He doesn't have the fortitude to be 'the guy.' His stats are comparable to Jordan Crawford.

Ironically enough thats exactly who I compared him to. Now the question is, if we get the #1 pick who do we get?

It's not gonna be a great draft again. No big standouts. Hopefully, they just get a team system guy like they have been.

If you wanna play Yahoo's fantasy bracket pick-em for the ncaa tourney...this is all you gotta do :lmao:

Sign in to the Tourney Pick'em homepage.
Click Create New Account.
Fill out your information, using your landline phone number in the "Mobile number" field.
Click Create Account.
- You'll be taken to a "Verification" page.
Click Continue.
Click Call me.
- Keep the page open! You'll receive a call from Yahoo shortly at the number you provided with a verification code.
Enter the code you received during the call in the "Code" field.
Click Submit code.

Add/verify a landline for an existing Yahoo ID

Sign in to the Yahoo Account Information page.
Under "Sign-in and Security," click Update password-reset info.
Under "Phone Numbers," click Add another.
Enter your landline phone number.
Click Save.
- Keep the page open! You'll receive a call to your landline from Yahoo with a verification code.
Enter the code into the pop-up "Verify Phone Number" form.
Click Verify.
- Your landline phone number will be added to your "Password-reset info" page and appear as "Verified."
Click Save.

He doesn't have the fortitude to be 'the guy.' His stats are comparable to Jordan Crawford.

Ironically enough thats exactly who I compared him to. Now the question is, if we get the #1 pick who do we get?

It's not gonna be a great draft again. No big standouts. Hopefully, they just get a team system guy like they have been.

I think Jabari Parker and Andrew Wiggins are supposed to be the best ones, should we just take one of those?

I think Jabari Parker and Andrew Wiggins are supposed to be the best ones, should we just take one of those?

I haven't watched them yet. I did call K. Leonard to be a top five prospect and maybe the best player at the time of that draft. But that's because I had watched a lot of Mountain West games that year, and I knew how good he was.

Well the Knicks got bent over by the Lakers by 31 points, without Pau Gasol. Lakers put up 51 points in the third quarter alone with mostly D League players, whats that about?

Well the Knicks got bent over by the Lakers by 31 points, without Pau Gasol. Lakers put up 51 points in the third quarter alone with mostly D League players, whats that about?

The east is crap. Post Bird/Magic, Stern found it easier to water down the league.

The Knicks are garbage, however to lose to a Lakers team missing basically everyone and hosting majority D League players? The Knicks still have Tyson Chandler, Carmelo Anthony, JR Smith etc etc. I think there is more to this, they lost by 31 points as well. No excuse for this, I think the Knicks are imploding.

Forum List

Back