USMB Sports Bar

k-bigpic.jpg

Well Brooklyn completed the season sweep against Miami 4-0, the Nets look like the real deal. Its a real shame they are not healthy and Brook Lopez is out and Garnett is struggling, that could cost them in the post season. They are the Miami Heats krptonite and the sad thing is I don't think Brooklyn will even get to face Miami in the playoffs.

That's after not playing for eight or nine games and getting virtually no minutes the last two months. The last time he got any playing time, he scored 24 vs. the Knicks. He's shooting 46 percent in choppy minutes while a guy like Kemba Walker is getting 38 mins a game and shooting 39 percent. Hopefully, Jimmer will play for a team that finally gives him the PT he deserves.

That's after not playing for eight or nine games and getting virtually no minutes the last two months. The last time he got any playing time, he scored 24 vs. the Knicks. He's shooting 46 percent in choppy minutes while a guy like Kemba Walker is getting 38 mins a game and shooting 39 percent. Hopefully, Jimmer will play for a team that finally gives him the PT he deserves.

Making the NBA is one thing but getting minutes is another, even Jeremy Lin was cut by multiple teams and rotted on the bench until he got a chance to shine. There are probably several players who can contribute but just are not getting the PT.

I was so hoping that the Lakers would grab the top spot, however, the Jazz seemed to have fought them off valiantly.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

The Indiana Pacers look absolutely dreadful, they have no answers for Jeff Teague or Paul Millsap. Teague and Millsap looked like Larry Bird and Kevin McHale against them the other night. The Wizards own the Bulls on match ups, they should win in 5 or 6.

Racist Sterling banned from anything having to do with the NBA and the commission will try to force a sale of the Clippers.

I disagree with the move. Sterling said his racist comments in private. Is the NBA now going to ban NY Knicks executive and former player Larry Johnson for publicly tweeting that the league should be all black? No.

"Black people your Focusing on the wrong thing. We should be focusing on having our own, Own team own League! To For Self!!"

Former Knicks Great Larry Johnson Calls For All-Black League? « CBS New York

Sterling is what people paint rich people to be, selfish, greedy, dishonest and has no morals. I'm not sure why the NBA has waited so long to get rid of him.

I disagree with the move. Sterling said his racist comments in private. Is the NBA now going to ban NY Knicks executive and former player Larry Johnson for publicly tweeting that the league should be all black? No.

"Black people your Focusing on the wrong thing. We should be focusing on having our own, Own team own League! To For Self!!"

Former Knicks Great Larry Johnson Calls For All-Black League? « CBS New York

Larry Johnson should be banned, he may have made the comments in private but now they are public knowledge, thats just not a good situation in a league thats 80% black.

Forum List

Back