USMB Sports Bar

Indy wasted no time going down against the Wizards.

Officials: Scott Foster, David Guthrie, Bill Kennedy

SF and BK are well-known company men though.

Indy wasted no time going down against the Wizards.

Officials: Scott Foster, David Guthrie, Bill Kennedy

SF and BK are well-known company men though.

Hibbert is playing like absolute garbage juice, 0 points 0 boards and 5 fouls last night. I hope the Wizards win the Pacers are a joke, they will get swept by Miami.

Don't look now, it's only May 6. But best record in baseball belongs to the 2010 and 2012 World Series Champion San Francisco Giants.

Yes, I know. Milwaukee doesn't count.

Kings took the fist two games of their series against the Ducks in Anaheim. Back to Staples Center now.

d12f4f10-d616-11e3-87d1-a1fee1a2173b_BnDMbBbCYAANMtc.jpg

Spring NCAA Football ... Yeah!
GEAUX TIGERS!

Edited for appropriate language in a Sports Pub.

Last edited:
Watching Joe Johnson in Game 4 against the Heat, I understand why every team trades him away. He took four ill-advisesd, forced shots during the final four minutes and missed all of them.

Watching Joe Johnson in Game 4 against the Heat, I understand why every team trades him away. He took four ill-advisesd, forced shots during the final four minutes and missed all of them.

Deron Williams has been basically a no show in these playoffs also, and the Nets are missing Brook Lopez really badly.Its a shame, this was the last stand for Pierce and KG.

Deron Williams has been basically a no show in these playoffs also, and the Nets are missing Brook Lopez really badly.Its a shame, this was the last stand for Pierce and KG.

Williams is past his prime. He needed speed to be elite.

Have you noticed that the officiating in these playoffs have been so obvious and terrible? the Clippers were basically robbed the other night against OKC, the refs might as well be wearing ski masks and carrying AK 47's.

Lots of calls going Thunder's way the final two games vs. the Clips. Stern Jr. wants Durant vs. Lebron; and he definitely didn't want a Sterling team in the finals.

Forum List

Back