USMB Sports Bar

Kevin Love wants out of Minnesota, should the Celtics trade their lottery pick for him?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/celtics-loom-as-intriguing-destination-for-kevin-love-211238504.html

With Rondo beside him and a few other pick ups we can be right back in the mix in a weak East, especially if Carmelo Anthony leaves New York, the Nets are already in ruins.

I'd do it. I don't think there's any great short term talents in the draft.

The Celtics are in the best position to land him, we have all those picks and good role players to offer, I say do it. Love is a star now and those lottery picks will probably take years to develop.

Just came across this while googling Mike Callahan. Geez, Bosh was draped all over Green at the end of Finals Game 6. (Callahan looking right at it).

danny-green-nba-finals-game-6-san-antonio-spurs.jpg

The Heat even know the refs cheat for them, and they know that they can get away with stuff. It's easier to play more aggressive in that event; and that's a huge advantage. To just be able to drape yourself on a guy during a championship winning three? Huge.

The Heat even know the refs cheat for them, and they know that they can get away with stuff. It's easier to play more aggressive in that event; and that's a huge advantage. To just be able to drape yourself on a guy during a championship winning three? Huge.

This is the worst I ever seen it, it didn't used to be quite so obvious before but now they don't even care, this is basically WWE at this point might as well have Mr Fuji throw salt in Tim Duncans eyes next time smgdh

The refs have been cheating for the Heat since they formed if you look back at Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals in 2012 Dwayne Wade kicked Kevin Garnett in the stomach going to the hoop for a lay up and instead of calling the offensive foul on Wade they called it on Garnett and gave Wade the 3 point play basically ending the game and giving Miami the 2-0 advantage, to rig a series you don't need to rig every play just give a bad call or 2 during a close game and the rest will take care of itself. The Clippers were robbed against the Thunder in one of the worst ways I seen in years, just terrible.

Thunder shot 22 FTAs to the Spurs 0 in the pivotal 3rd quarter of Game 3. Joey Crawford on the case tonight. It gets harder to watch the WWE at this time of year.

Forum List

Back