USMB Sports Bar

I had a nightmare Danny Ainge traded Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett for draft picks and cash.

Do you really have these dreams or are you just spit balling?

Dude I am dead serious, I woke up angry at Danny Ainge. I checked ESPN on my phone to make sure, after the Perkins trade anything is possible. He said he was doing it for the good of the team in my nightmare.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GewuhAx6o8]Did the refs help Miami Heat win the 2011-2012 NBA championship? - YouTube[/ame]

I'm a lifelong Pittsburgh Pirates fan. During my interest with the Buccos, they won World Series in 1960, 1971 and 1979. They were perennial powerhouses in what was then the National League East, now the National League Central. But, barring a miracle of biblical proportions, they will make me and my fellow fans endure a 20th straight season of loosing more games than they won. Under .500 since the George H.W. Bush administration.

Last year was great fun up until the 26th of July when the Pirates lost an epic 19 inning game in Atlanta on one of the worst calls at the plate in Major League history. This year in August, the team fell apart faster than a Chinese motorcycle. The folded like a pair of threes.

And yesterday the owner said there will be no changes of the GM, the manager or anyone else in the front office.

To avoid a 20th straight season of misery, the Pirates must win 5 of their last seven. One game left against the New York Mets, THREE WITH CINCINNATI AND THREE WITH ATLANTA. So, we're doomed!

I'm a lifelong Pittsburgh Pirates fan. During my interest with the Buccos, they won World Series in 1960, 1971 and 1979. They were perennial powerhouses in what was then the National League East, now the National League Central. But, barring a miracle of biblical proportions, they will make me and my fellow fans endure a 20th straight season of loosing more games than they won. Under .500 since the George H.W. Bush administration.

Last year was great fun up until the 26th of July when the Pirates lost an epic 19 inning game in Atlanta on one of the worst calls at the plate in Major League history. This year in August, the team fell apart faster than a Chinese motorcycle. The folded like a pair of threes.

And yesterday the owner said there will be no changes of the GM, the manager or anyone else in the front office.

To avoid a 20th straight season of misery, the Pirates must win 5 of their last seven. One game left against the New York Mets, THREE WITH CINCINNATI AND THREE WITH ATLANTA. So, we're doomed!

My Angels need probably like at least 5 of 7 to make the playoffs. The A's losing in the 8th and the Angels are up in the 3rd. If those results hold, they'll be within a game of the A's in the Wild Card. Hopefully the Orioles lose too, so they get within a game of them too. They just have to pass one of them.

Who can stop Howard and Kobe on the Cheat?

Wade and Ray Allen got Kobe, Howard will have to win it all by himself against Miami and unless he can turn into a 2000 Shaquille O'neal I don't see it.

He'll never be dominant like Shaq on offense. But in this increasingly weak NBA he might make the difference on defense.

Hmm good point, I gues we'll see the Gasol/Howard tandem will be tough to overcome.

Wade and Ray Allen got Kobe, Howard will have to win it all by himself against Miami and unless he can turn into a 2000 Shaquille O'neal I don't see it.

He'll never be dominant like Shaq on offense. But in this increasingly weak NBA he might make the difference on defense.

Hmm good point, I gues we'll see the Gasol/Howard tandem will be tough to overcome.

Gasol will get traded. He showed that he's not great at playing PF; especially on the weak side / high post.

Gasol will get traded. He showed that he's not great at playing PF; especially on the weak side / high post.

I hope so, Gasol has caused the Celtics nothing but problems for the last few years.

Forum List

Back