Vaccine Censorship Thread

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
This thread is meant to archive information about the suppression of negative information about vaccines. If you have more to add, please do so. I'll start by adding the first few:

Those who know. . . know.

Those who are already in the big pharma cult? They won't care. . . so it seems kind of pointless at this juncture.

Much appreciated though.

Scientists Find How AstraZeneca Vaccine Causes Clots​

Last edited:
This thread is meant to archive information about the suppression of negative information about vaccines. If you have more to add, please do so. I'll start by adding the first few:

Added to Covid Panic is Overblown

You are my newest Best Friend. I got lots of them now. Not one wears a sissy mask.

Added to Covid Panic is Overblown

You are my newest Best Friend. I got lots of them now. Not one wears a sissy mask.
Great blog!

a22284f881751951c678aa0982dd262c.jpg

Here is a Doctor warning about vaccines that appears to be censored from most of the MSM:

Lefties, where are you? Is CNN telling you everything about the vaccines? Even negative information?

Lefties, where are you? Is CNN telling you everything about the vaccines? Even negative information?
Heads buried in their pillows, crying tears and screaming insanely, like the night Trump won.
Whenever I reference suppressed negative vaccine info on other threads, lefties claim there is nothing being suppressed. Now that I have started a thread about it, lefties are nowhere to be found. They are reading this thread, but they slink of into the darkness without saying anything.

The lefty replys on this thread actually demonstrate how much the MSM censors negative vaccine information. Since lefties only parrot what the MSM tells them to say, this thread demonstrates that the MSM is keeping information from them. Every last lefty reply so far is telling us exactly how much information is being suppressed.

Forum List

Back