Are You Vaccinated?

• Yes

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • No, and I Don't Plan to be Either

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Not Yet but I Plan to be

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Just curious because I just came from a Christian forum that thought they were evil for the most part. I'm already vaccinated myself though.
I think vaccines for the most part are just fine... So long as I can have some legal response should they go wrong, and I haven't already had that which I'm being vaccinated against.

This GOVERNMENT INJECTION is NOT a vaccine! It is a test serum.
In order for it to be a REAL vaccine, it has to pass numerous tests on all sorts of medical subjects, taking YEARS to gather the correct and necessary information for the FDC to pass this drug on for human use.

I will NOT be getting this toxic, death injection. They have done absolutely NO testing of any medical subjects ailing from a variety of medical issues. They have ONLY "tested" this crap on people with COVID!!

Anyone that is susceptible to blood clots, or that has heart conditions of any kind, or diabetes, or.......... should NOT be a government guinea pig!!

Plus, if you get injected with this toxic, death injection and actually DIE.......your family will NOT receive any recompense for Big Pharma's untested and experimental death drug doing it's job.

If they want ME to be their guinea pig, they are going to have to cough up a HELL of a lot of cash!!

I had Covid over Thanksgiving. Goddamn, I never knew a human being could be that sick.

And then I got better. I was sick for a week, with two days being the absolute worst, and then I got better.

The survival rate of this virus is exceptionally high. In Florida, there have been some 2.3 million cases. Of those 2.3 million, about 37,000 have died. Of course, many of these had underlying, pre-existing conditions which contributed greatly to the death, and some of those deaths were incorrectly reported. Basically, roughly 1.2% of all Covid cases in Florida proved fatal. In my county, St. Johns, about .9% have been fatal.

Those just aren't compelling enough numbers for me to get a vaccine for a virus I've already had and survived...

Just curious because I just came from a Christian forum that thought they were evil for the most part. I'm already vaccinated myself though.
Its a personal decision and each person needs to decide for themselves if they want the vaccine and think its benefits outway its side effects.

I had the virus already---so I don't think there any benefit for the vaccine for me-

This GOVERNMENT INJECTION is NOT a vaccine! It is a test serum.
In order for it to be a REAL vaccine, it has to pass numerous tests on all sorts of medical subjects, taking YEARS to gather the correct and necessary information for the FDC to pass this drug on for human use.

I will NOT be getting this toxic, death injection. They have done absolutely NO testing of any medical subjects ailing from a variety of medical issues. They have ONLY "tested" this crap on people with COVID!!

Anyone that is susceptible to blood clots, or that has heart conditions of any kind, or diabetes, or.......... should NOT be a government guinea pig!!

Plus, if you get injected with this toxic, death injection and actually DIE.......your family will NOT receive any recompense for Big Pharma's untested and experimental death drug doing it's job.

If they want ME to be their guinea pig, they are going to have to cough up a HELL of a lot of cash!!
It's been tested.

I was in the moderna trial. I made sure it was safe for you.

You're welcome.

Go get your shot.

they provided no testing variables. I take meds, I also receive three allergy injections a month. How do these vaccines react to my meds and my shots? nope, keep your jonesing serum to yoursleves.

I had Covid over Thanksgiving. Goddamn, I never knew a human being could be that sick.

And then I got better. I was sick for a week, with two days being the absolute worst, and then I got better.

The survival rate of this virus is exceptionally high. In Florida, there have been some 2.3 million cases. Of those 2.3 million, about 37,000 have died. Of course, many of these had underlying, pre-existing conditions which contributed greatly to the death, and some of those deaths were incorrectly reported. Basically, roughly 1.2% of all Covid cases in Florida proved fatal. In my county, St. Johns, about .9% have been fatal.

Those just aren't compelling enough numbers for me to get a vaccine for a virus I've already had and survived...

Well I'm glad that you're feeling better now. :)

Why is that any of your business?

Well I'm glad that you're feeling better now. :)

Why is that any of your business?
Why is it yours if I take it?

Why is it yours if I take it?

Dude, it's a debate thread. I didn't make you respond to it. Everybody has the option whether or not they want to respond, but the reason why somebody chooses to take it isn't anybody's business unless they choose to reveal it.

Dude, it's a debate thread. I didn't make you respond to it. Everybody has the option whether or not they want to respond, but the reason why somebody chooses to take it isn't anybody's business unless they choose to reveal it.
then explain the thread?

I had the virus already---so I don't think there any benefit for the vaccine for me-

you obviously didn't read the latest re: natural immunity seems to be even more vamped ( that's a good thing, Qgirl ) after one who was infected & then gets the vaccine.

do you believe that a secret microchip will be implanted, or that you'll become magnetic if vaxxed, by any chance?

New Topics

Forum List

Back