Are You Vaccinated?

• Yes

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • No, and I Don't Plan to be Either

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Not Yet but I Plan to be

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Just curious because I just came from a Christian forum that thought they were evil for the most part. I'm already vaccinated myself though.
You probably were talking to a population of xtians that repesents 0.5% of the entire religion, just FYI

Just curious because I just came from a Christian forum that thought they were evil for the most part. I'm already vaccinated myself though.
Also... the left often calls anyone who merely questions the idea of government forcing people to vaccinate as "anti-vax", which is entirely false misinformation.

Most people who question such totalitarian dictatorship are vaxxed themselves, they just fight tyranny. Leftists cannot grasp this complexity, and think that anyone who opposes them is unvaxxed.

Zygote rights, eh.

The trucvkers for them too.

So you mere spluges claim you have no rights? Good, then we don't have to let you vote. Once a spluge, always a spluge. Voting should be reserved for humans 25 and over who pass literacy and civics exams.

I've got a friend who both her and her husband were diagnosed with COVID recently.

Here's the weird part.............

The Dr. told them they had contracted it around 25 times. ????????????????????
I thought you HAVE it or you don't. Or that's what I was led to understand.

According to what their Dr. told them though.......they've had COVID around 25 times.
I don't know HOW you can tell if someones had it, but this sounds EXTREMELY fishy to me!!

Neither of them have been sick. She said she felt run down once in a while, but attributed that to the weather or work stress. She's older than I am, and I'm considered one of the "most susceptible cases" because of my medical issues. I've been around her a few times since last fall, and we've even hugged. And I have not contracted COVID, and yes I have been recently tested.

Neither of them have had "the jab" and aren't going to. They haven't had any of the other claimed medications for COVID. And neither of them have gotten sick from it. They have not passed it on to anyone else either.....they have checked.

The interesting thing is................if they HAVE had COVID up to 25 times in the past year or so..........then obviously it's not affecting them. OBVIOUSLY their low tolerance immune systems fought it off......several times over..........much like the flu or a cold. All without medications of any kind.

The more this fraudemic continues, the more the REAL TRUTH comes out.

So you mere spluges claim you have no rights? Good, then we don't have to let you vote. Once a spluge, always a spluge. Voting should be reserved for humans 25 and over who pass literacy and civics exams.
Lower educated opioid addicted bubba just lost his free dumb fried vote.

2aguy Truckers are human beings don't they have a right to their body? The vaccine isn't even working. Vaccinated people are still getting Covid.

They have a right, and yes vaccinated people are still getting Covid and it's really awful that they are, but out of all the vaccinated people I know (myself included) only two have gotten it and none have died from it as it wasn't anything more than a bad cold. (Not including me as I haven't) So I think the media is once again making a mountain out of a molehill.

FJB I have known 5 people personally, 3 were vaccinated and two weren't they ALL got covid and none died. None went to the hospital either. We have 300 million people in Our country now how many have died from Covid, not from a pre-existing complication? Because people die from pneumonia with pre-existing health issues.

I don't care if people get the vaccination I am not worried that they will get sicker or morph into some weird thing over the vaccine. But I also understand people who don't want to get it. I mean clinical trials are usually 10-12 years before being approved by the FDA.

So people don't know in the long term if there are any adverse serious effects from it. So that said the Government discriminating against workers over the vaccination knowing it doesn't even work full proof is unacceptable in my opinion.

So people don't know in the long term if there are any adverse serious effects from it. So that said the Government discriminating against workers over the vaccination knowing it doesn't even work full proof is unacceptable in my opinion.

Exactly, it should be none of the government's damn business who gets the shots and who doesn't as this is America and there was a time where things like this used to be a personal choice.

Exactly, it should be none of the government's damn business who gets the shots and who doesn't as this is America and there was a time where things like this used to be a personal choice.
Once the vaccinated quit getting covid it will seem effective. But without that it's still in it's clinical trial stages I just see no reason to mandate it at this level.

I spent two weeks in the hospital with Covid 19 during Thanksgiving 2020. I almost didn’t make it. Without the vaccine it could be worse if I got sick again. My husband and I both caught the Omnicron virus last month, even though we are vaccinated. I didn’t need to be hospitalized, even though this virus was like a really bad head cold.

New Topics

Forum List

Back