Vance Admits He's Making Stuff Up

Any country that bases its denocracy on those dubious principles is going to be a shady place indeed.
Of course the GOP is not a party that believes in democracy since trumps takeover.

So its not a shock to hear trumps heir explain that lying is AOK in his book.

I wonder if Mike Johnson is alright with this. He is Americas number one man of god.
Bearing false witness is considered a sin amongst some Christian groups although not in American groups.

Anyway Mike is silent on this issue. As any man of god would do when they are scared of losing their job.

Vance,Johnson.Loomer, Bannon, Miller, Lewandowski - what a team to put before the voters.

1860 - I cannot tell a lie
2024 - Sure its ok to lie

Such is progress in trumpworld.

Any country that bases its denocracy on those dubious principles is going to be a shady place indeed.
Of course the GOP is not a party that believes in democracy since trumps takeover.

So its not a shock to hear trumps heir explain that lying is AOK in his book.

I wonder if Mike Johnson is alright with this. He is Americas number one man of god.
Bearing false witness is considered a sin amongst some Christian groups although not in American groups.

Anyway Mike is silent on this issue. As any man of god would do when they are scared of losing their job.

Vance,Johnson.Loomer, Bannon, Miller, Lewandowski - what a team to put before the voters.

1860 - I cannot tell a lie
2024 - Sure its ok to lie

Such is progress in trumpworld.

And yet the couch humping thing is still passed around as an actual thing, as opposed to something someone simply made up while commenting on Vance's book.

Do you have proof he didnt fuck furniture ?

Do you have proof YOU never fucked furniture?

Sorry, but we know the source of all this, it was a joke made by someone critiquing his book, and somehow morphed into something he actually said or wrote. It's utter bullshit.

No, JD Vance Did Not Say He Had Sex with Couch Cushions

This rumor was false. Vance's memoir contained no such passage, including in the first edition, as we later reported in a second article. Further, as KnowYourMeme.com reported, @rickrudescalves — who later protected his account so only followers could see his posts — "signaled that he was joking when he followed up the tweet with the Go on the Internet and Tell Lies meme."

The guy who posted it admits he just made it up.

Now prove to me you don't fuck furniture.

Everyone knows that. Everyone also knows that it’s a joke.

Except you apparently.

Evidently not everyone.

No, JD Vance Did Not Say He Had Sex with Couch Cushions

'Why Is This Rumor So Believable?'​

Even though the rumor about Vance and couch cushions was false, some users still shared the claim as if it were true.

For example, one X user posted (archived) on July 17, "On pages 179-81 Hillbilly Elegy, JD Vance talks about f***ing an inside out latex glove between two couch cushions. I'm so glad that this is coming from the guy who claims he's all about family values."

You made the statement that "everyone" knows it's a joke fucktard, I just proved you either wrong or a liar.

Own it, mouthbreather.
Don’t be so fucking literal, snowflake.

It’s a joke. Vance wasn’t joking about Haitians and pets. There’s a difference.

Don’t be so fucking literal, snowflake.

It’s a joke. Vance wasn’t joking about Haitians and pets. There’s a difference.

the "it was a joke" walk-back. what a lying bitch you are.

So far the only people refuting are the people responsible for preventing it, people still claim it's happening, you know, the actual people being impacted.

the "it was a joke" walk-back. what a lying bitch you are.

So far the only people refuting are the people responsible for preventing it, people still claim it's happening, you know, the actual people being impacted.
It's not a walk back, it was always a joke.

People still claim Haitians are stealing cats. It wasn't a joke when Vance said it.

It's not a walk back, it was always a joke.

People still claim Haitians are stealing cats. It wasn't a joke when Vance said it.

Bullshit. Plenty of people think it's real and still do.

And it hasn't been disproven yet, all we hear is local politicians and police say they have no official reports of it.

Forum List

Back