Vance Admits He's Making Stuff Up

1727098083435.png

Progtwat posts progtwat copy-paste bullshit, as usual.
I don't know how to do that and it might not even be possible on this phone. As always I speak for myself using my own words. I am an individual , not a member of a cult. Can't post stupid links either. You must be like trump and are talking about yourself.

I don't know how to do that and it might not even be possible on this phone. As always I speak for myself using my own words. I am an individual , not a member of a cult. Can't post stupid links either. You must be like trump and are talking about yourself.

Your nothing posts only deserve scorn responses.
Your posts are not worthy to respond to at all. It's always a good feeling to be vindicated. Try to have a good day if that's possible for someone as asinine as you are. I'm having a great day. Good bye !

Vance straight up admitted in an interview with CNN's Dana Bash that he's creating stories to get the media to pay attention. It's not a secret that Trump and his camp routinely lie to people, but this is the first time they've admitted it. Their "stories" are putting people's lives at risk.

What is wrong with creating a story about a factual thing going on?

Cult of ignorance, that's you Pal.
I'd put you on ignore but I'd miss out on all the laughs you give me when you try to articulate your sad excuse of an opinion. And your insults and personal attacks fit you far better than me. Try to have a mediocre day , I doubt you could do much better than that.

Forum List

Back