Vance complains about $4 for a dozen eggs, standing behind a sign saying $2.99 for a dozen...

Now hold on....Bobert said the other day that eggs are $8 or $10 a dozen. You mean I can get eggs for $3? Wait a minute who is lying here?

The sign behind Vance said $4.99, Simp

$2.99 Nostradumbass. And I showed you they are $2.50 today. Food is basically free these days with how much income has risen under Biden. You are living in the goldilocks economy. Just say thank you and move on. Grocery prices relative to wages are actually lower right now than they were under the Trump presidency.

1727462175358.png

$2.99 Nostradumbass. And I showed you they are $2.50 today. Food is basically free these days with how much income has risen under Biden. You are living in the goldilocks economy. Just say thank you and move on. Grocery prices relative to wages are actually lower right now than they were under the Trump presidency.

View attachment 1018636
There is a video, Moron.

Try not to be stupid 24/7

He's very good at making himself look stoopid.

"On September 21, Vance stopped into King Food Supermarket in Reading, Pennsylvania, picked up some eggs, and complained about price increases under the Biden-Harris administration. Sounds pretty straightforward. So why is the clip going viral? Basically, because Vance complained that “a dozen eggs will cost you around $4 thanks to Kamala Harris’s inflationary policies” while standing in front of two clearly visible signs that said eggs cost $2.99 a dozen.

No one caught this before the video was circulated on Trump campaign social-media feeds."
The video in your link proves Vance is correct, and you are a lying sack of vermin shit frigidweirdo

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Forum List

Back