Vance complains about $4 for a dozen eggs, standing behind a sign saying $2.99 for a dozen...

Nope. I proved Vance was correct and you are an idiot of epic proportions.
Correct about what?

Hell I’ll Sell you a dozen eggs for $7.00.

Does that mean $7.00 is the price of eggs?

Only Trumpers double down on lies so outrageous they can’t be denied.

Keep it up

Correct about what?

Hell I’ll Sell you a dozen eggs for $7.00.

Does that mean $7.00 is the price of eggs?

Only Trumpers double down on lies so outrageous they can’t be denied.

Keep it up
You look dumber with every post.

Take the L and move on, Stupid.

:dance::dance::dance:

I bitchslapped you pretty hard, huh?

Make up some more stuff, Simp. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
It's hilarious watch someone as dumb as you trying to stand up for dumb things a Yale graduate is saying. Vance wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. In fact if your neighbors were Vance, Trump, Walz, and Harris and you needed help with something we all know you would call a Democrat.

It's hilarious watch someone as dumb as you trying to stand up for dumb things a Yale graduate is saying. Vance wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. In fact if your neighbors were Vance, Trump, Walz, and Harris and you needed help with something we all know you would call a Democrat.
The video prives you wrong

He's very good at making himself look stoopid.

"On September 21, Vance stopped into King Food Supermarket in Reading, Pennsylvania, picked up some eggs, and complained about price increases under the Biden-Harris administration. Sounds pretty straightforward. So why is the clip going viral? Basically, because Vance complained that “a dozen eggs will cost you around $4 thanks to Kamala Harris’s inflationary policies” while standing in front of two clearly visible signs that said eggs cost $2.99 a dozen.

No one caught this before the video was circulated on Trump campaign social-media feeds."
Nice photo shop job.

That had nothing to do with this so called bird flu.

But yes she’s correct and it should be obvious to even the dumbest among us. You buy eggs and milk based on what you can use in the next couple weeks. Of course you don’t stock up they go bad fairly quickly. Unlike a sale on meat that you can freeze a sale on eggs you don’t run out and get a years worth, unless you’re an idiot. How the fuck are you going to stock up on eggs.
They were just pointing out why the egg market is inelastic.

Armed with that knowledge, you now understand why the price of eggs is so volatile.

Lighten up.

Forum List

Back