Vance does it again

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A 2007 Miss Teen USA contestant who drew widespread mockery because of a stuttering response to a question that she fielded at the competition has said it is “a shame” – as well as condemned “online bullying” – after JD Vance recirculated a video of her difficult moment to attack Kamala Harris.

Another women hating contribution from the hackass.

Should grown men be mocking teenage girls for stuff they did 20 years ago ?

Its an Epstein level of abuse.

And to cap it all he refuses to apologise.

Cowardly hillbilly fuck.

The dumb blonde made fucking national news on how stupid she sounded. Everybody made fun the of the bitch. She was HORRIBLE. She was a pretty face and ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING BRAINS. She didn't stutter, she didn't SAY anything.

A blonde version of Kumalot. Works for me.

If you support Kumalot, you're not a U.S. American and you need to get a fucking map.

Last edited:

Ex-Miss Teen USA Contestant Contemplated Suicide After Viral Pageant Gaffe​

Lauren Caitlin Upton received harsh criticism and became depressed after her garbled answer to guest judge Aimee Teegarden's geography question became a hit online.

By Hilary Lewis
December 3, 2015 7:47am
Ex-Miss Teen USA Contestant Contemplated Suicide After Viral Pageant Gaffe

Beauty queen calls for 'bullying to stop' after JD Vance resurfaces viral clip

Vance refused to apologize for sharing the clip of Caitlin Upton, but said he hopes she's doing well.
In response to people resharing the infamous clip this week, Upton posted on X, "It’s a shame that 17 years later this is still being brought up. There’s not too much else to say about it at this point. Regardless of political beliefs, one thing I do know is that social media and online bullying needs to stop."

Shortly after posting her response, Uptown apparently deleted her account on X.

what a scumbag he is.

A 2007 Miss Teen USA contestant who drew widespread mockery because of a stuttering response to a question that she fielded at the competition has said it is “a shame” – as well as condemned “online bullying” – after JD Vance recirculated a video of her difficult moment to attack Kamala Harris.

Cowardly hillbilly fuck.
This is the lamest propaganda yet.

Why did the Guardian not link us to, or give us a screenshot of what Vance did? I'd like to see it. :dunno:

And yes, while I do feel for the terrible aftermath that Caitlin Upton went through, she should serve as a cautionary tale for ALL wannabe contestants. Either know what the hell is going on in the world, and practice your public speaking skills, or stay the hell out of the public eye.

It is time for her to stop playing the victim after a situation of HER OWN MAKING!

She brought this on herself. This speaks to how unbelievably privileged young beautiful girls can be, that once she experiences the real world, they blame human nature rather than their own mistakes in preparing to deal with society.

The establishment is just as shameful in trying to control fee speech and free thought.

It was meant in a humorous way, and the folks in charge, don't like to be made fun of. THAT? Is the simple fact.

If folks want to see BOTH sides of this stoopid, dumb ass distraction from the issues, here;

CNN Suggests To Vance He Was Making Fun Of Suicide​

1725128013306.png

Ex-Miss Teen USA Contestant Contemplated Suicide After Viral Pageant Gaffe​

Lauren Caitlin Upton received harsh criticism and became depressed after her garbled answer to guest judge Aimee Teegarden's geography question became a hit online.

By Hilary Lewis
December 3, 2015 7:47am
Ex-Miss Teen USA Contestant Contemplated Suicide After Viral Pageant Gaffe

Vance refused to apologize for sharing the clip of Caitlin Upton, but said he hopes she's doing well.
In response to people resharing the infamous clip this week, Upton posted on X, "It’s a shame that 17 years later this is still being brought up. There’s not too much else to say about it at this point. Regardless of political beliefs, one thing I do know is that social media and online bullying needs to stop."

Shortly after posting her response, Uptown apparently deleted her account on X.

what a scumbag he is.
I would take this seriously, if it hadn't been for the fact that the establishment has been bullying Trump and all his followers since 2015.

🤡

This is the lamest propaganda yet.

Why did the Guardian not link us to, or give us a screenshot of what Vance did? I'd like to see it. :dunno:

And yes, while I do feel for the terrible aftermath that Caitlin Upton went through, she should serve as a cautionary tale for ALL wannabe contestants. Either know what the hell is going on in the world, and practice your public speaking skills, or stay the hell out of the public eye.

It is time for her to stop playing the victim after a situation of HER OWN MAKING!

She brought this on herself. This speaks to how unbelievably privileged young beautiful girls can be, that once she experiences the real world, they blame human nature rather than their own mistakes in preparing to deal with society.

The establishment is just as shameful in trying to control fee speech and free thought.

It was meant in a humorous way, and the folks in charge, don't like to be made fun of. THAT? Is the simple fact.

If folks want to see BOTH sides of this stoopid, dumb ass distraction from the issues, here;

CNN Suggests To Vance He Was Making Fun Of Suicide​

View attachment 1004369

The voice of maga.

The dumb blonde made fucking national news on how stupid she sounded. Everybody made fun the of the bitch. She was HORRIBLE. She was a pretty face and ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING BRAINS. She didn't stutter, she didn't SAY anything.

If you support Kumalot, you're not a U.S. American and you need to get a fucking map.

Child abuse is fine by maga shit like you.

She’s Kamala’s speech coach

Seventeen years ago, that was mildly humorous. Sad, cringe worthy, but at the same time mildly humorous. I wondered at the time if the answer was a result of her nervousness or her education... or both...

For Vance, or anyone else, to use it to attack an opponent is just sad. One would think he would, or anyone else would know better, be above using someone else's low point to build himself up is ugly at best and speaks volumes about his character. And not glowingly...

She has not sought the public eye since 2007, quite the opposite as far as I can tell, and should be left in peace.

Cowardly hillbilly fuck.

He used a stranger's video from 2007 to attack Harris?

Did he intend to humiliate Miss South Carolina? Did he know her back then?

Forum List

Back