Vance does it again

Seventeen years ago, that was mildly humorous. Sad, cringe worthy, but at the same time mildly humorous. I wondered at the time if the answer was a result of her nervousness or her education... or both...

For Vance, or anyone else, to use it to attack an opponent is just sad. One would think he would, or anyone else would know better, be above using someone else's low point to build himself up is ugly at best and speaks volumes about his character. And not glowingly...

She has not sought the public eye since 2007, quite the opposite as far as I can tell, and should be left in peace.
The current VP would be in deep shit if she played Rock, Paper, Scissors against a box of Rocks

The dumb blonde made fucking national news on how stupid she sounded. Everybody made fun the of the bitch. She was HORRIBLE. She was a pretty face and ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING BRAINS. She didn't stutter, she didn't SAY anything.

A blonde version of Kumalot. Works for me.

If you support Kumalot, you're not a U.S. American and you need to get a fucking map.

The 17 year old in the video, had a nervous breakdown and considered suicide after this video went viral the first time.

And you thought is was OK to "make fun of the bitch".

This is the fine MAGA people truly showing us who they are.

That is a funny portrait compared to this one. The leader of the jackass Democratic party of slavery.

This one is telling.

1725129392820.jpeg

The leaves in the background were painted by actual slaves in China.

Did you see the look on BHO's face when the portraits were unveiled? :lol:

Priceless.

Last edited:
Counselling someone to commit suicide is both immoral and illegal. But that never stops a basement dweller from sinking to the lowest he can go. Especially when a woman is the one being harmed.
Are you selling coun? Learn to spell, moron. I’d “consider suicide” if I was a bitter cat lady in Canada obsessing over another country’s politics.

Last edited:
Yeah, he's a couch fucking freak, not an Epstein clone.
Hmmm... 🤔 ...so do you have any sort of evidence that he fucked a couch?

How do you know so much about couch fucking in the first place? How did you become such an expert in couch fucking? How many couches have you fucked?

:finger3: :abgg2q.jpg: :stir:

Sharing more misinformation I see. You do realize that's been debunked, but when the left continues to repeat it, it becomes truth to them. :auiqs.jpg:

naw... we know that it has never been proven one way or the other - - - but it shirley ain't outa the realm of possibilities... :heehee:

Forum List

Back