Vance does it again

A 2007 Miss Teen USA contestant who drew widespread mockery because of a stuttering response to a question that she fielded at the competition has said it is “a shame” – as well as condemned “online bullying” – after JD Vance recirculated a video of her difficult moment to attack Kamala Harris.

Another women hating contribution from the hackass.

Should grown men be mocking teenage girls for stuff they did 20 years ago ?

Its an Epstein level of abuse.

And to cap it all he refuses to apologise.

Cowardly hillbilly fuck.
The best part is that Caitlin Upton is a Trump supporter. Cruel indeed.

Are you selling coun? Learn to spell, moron. I’d “consider suicide” if I was a bitter cat lady in Canada obsessing over another country’s politics.

Every time I hand one of you idiots your ass on a plate, the very next post insults me or my country.

Your projecting your anger and your obsessions onto me. I’m neither bitter nor obsessed.

The same can’t be said about you. Shilling for a convicted rapist, conman and racist.

A 2007 Miss Teen USA contestant who drew widespread mockery because of a stuttering response to a question that she fielded at the competition has said it is “a shame” – as well as condemned “online bullying” – after JD Vance recirculated a video of her difficult moment to attack Kamala Harris.

Another women hating contribution from the hackass.

Should grown men be mocking teenage girls for stuff they did 20 years ago ?

Its an Epstein level of abuse.

And to cap it all he refuses to apologise.

Cowardly hillbilly fuck.
The sad part is Upton sounded better then Kameltoe

Being mocked on the internet is not a part of anything.
If vance did it to my daughter I would kick his fucking teeth in.
See, where I come from the first thing we’d ask is…. “is it true?” If so, we’d probably laughter at them too. If it was t true we’d likely say “get the hell over it.”

I spent my entire youth being bullied, mocked, insulted and put down. It hardened my skin and my heart; two things which have served me well as an adult.

People are saying he did. Lots of people are saying it.
What people said that? Can you name one?

I am the official BM representing the IUOCF (International Union Of Couch Fuckers)

If he is not paying his union dues, there is a problem.

Otherwise, nevermind.

Every time I hand one of you idiots your ass on a plate, the very next post insults me or my country.

Your projecting your anger and your obsessions onto me. I’m neither bitter nor obsessed.

The same can’t be said about you. Shilling for a convicted rapist, conman and racist.
If you have that sort of hallucination regularly, see a doctor.

apples & oranges.
Oh? So now you are saying that folks who support Trump aren't even human, and it is a comparison fallacy?

Wow.

Just wow.

o0scl.jpg
iu

See, where I come from the first thing we’d ask is…. “is it true?” If so, we’d probably laughter at them too. If it was t true we’d likely say “get the hell over it.”

I spent my entire youth being bullied, mocked, insulted and put down. It hardened my skin and my heart; two things which have served me well as an adult.

It explains your rage and your bitterness. It didn't "harden you", it broke you into pieces and you've never recovered.

You've never "gotten the hell over it". Not to this day. Why do you expect others to do what you cannot??

Forum List

Back