Vance Slams Harris

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Does she not realize what's going on in Springfield, Ohio? And now the media is ignoring Springfield. Pay attention folks, what's happening in Springfield could happen in your town.

---I trust my constituents more than I do the American media that has shown no interest in what's happened in Springfield until we started sharing cat memes on the Internet, which is disgraceful that the American media ignored this town---

Does she not realize what's going on in Springfield, Ohio? And now the media is ignoring Springfield. Pay attention folks, what's happening in Springfield could happen in your town.

---I trust my constituents more than I do the American media that has shown no interest in what's happened in Springfield until we started sharing cat memes on the Internet, which is disgraceful that the American media ignored this town---

You mean mentally disturbed MAGA racists scaring the shit out of everyone?

Yep, that most certainly can happen in any American town.

The racism is obvious.

Yeah, Vance/Bowman hates it when women are smarter than he is...this is why he is so hate filled.

She wears her eye liner better than he does too BTW.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Vance, with this pets thing, becomes even more shallow and ineffective. MAGA heads for a bad, bad defeat.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

What is it with OH? Biden and Buttplug ignored East Palestine and now Harris is ignoring Springfield. Maybe distancing themselves from their failures again?

If things are bad in Springfield, they are horrendous in Charleroi that only had a population of 4,000 to begin with. Now they are outnumbered by Haitians who think they are going to recreate the Haitian Revolution of 1791 in Pennsylvania.

What is it with OH? Biden and Buttplug ignored East Palestine and now Harris is ignoring Springfield. Maybe distancing themselves from their failures again?
Ohio has a weak Governor. A real POS congressman. And some idiot blowhard fuckup trump buttsniffing puke named Vance.

All MAGAtarded asswipes.

You mean mentally disturbed MAGA racists scaring the shit out of everyone?

Yep, that most certainly can happen in any American town.
The hate party has decided a long time ago that the truth means nothing and that a lie will;l always work better then the truth. Not like it is new or anything , every dictator in history has chosen that route.

Women's right to choose will do in the national election what it has done in every election across the country. It is something that a poll doesn't include. It will be worth 3 to 5% for Harris.

Yeah, Vance/Bowman hates it when women are smarter than he is...this is why he is so hate filled.

She wears her eye liner better than he does too BTW.

Harris may not be smarter than a 5th grader. Vance is a Yale law school graduate. I thought you guys loved the more educated folks or is it just the more educated folks that tow the party line?(non-thinkers)

Harris may not be smarter than a 5th grader. Vance is a Yale law school graduate. I thought you guys loved the more educated folks or is it just the more educated folks that tow the party line?(non-thinkers)
...or blow.....the party line.

Forum List

Back