Vance Slams Harris

If things are bad in Springfield, they are horrendous in Charleroi that only had a population of 4,000 to begin with. Now they are outnumbered by Haitians who think they are going to recreate the Haitian Revolution of 1791 in Pennsylvania.
1727273409769.png

Harris may not be smarter than a 5th grader. Vance is a Yale law school graduate. I thought you guys loved the more educated folks or is it just the more educated folks that tow the party line?(non-thinkers)
It simple just listen and watch what comes out of these two mouths , Vance must have bought his degree.

Harris may not be smarter than a 5th grader. Vance is a Yale law school graduate. I thought you guys loved the more educated folks or is it just the more educated folks that tow the party line?(non-thinkers)
I'll explane why all the states in this country that have bad education systems are red states. You have to keep people dead stupid to get their vote. Your comment is as stupid.

It is totally understandable why the party that has the education intelligence and conscience hate you people. Just about everything that comes out of your mouth is stupid nonsense.

Does she not realize what's going on in Springfield, Ohio? And now the media is ignoring Springfield. Pay attention folks, what's happening in Springfield could happen in your town.

---I trust my constituents more than I do the American media that has shown no interest in what's happened in Springfield until we started sharing cat memes on the Internet, which is disgraceful that the American media ignored this town---

This is how low these MAGA idiots are. They lied about it, admit to lying about it but still keep it going as a point that they think speaks to their voters. Good God can any voter be that stupid.

Does she not realize what's going on in Springfield, Ohio? And now the media is ignoring Springfield. Pay attention folks, what's happening in Springfield could happen in your town.

---I trust my constituents more than I do the American media that has shown no interest in what's happened in Springfield until we started sharing cat memes on the Internet, which is disgraceful that the American media ignored this town---

Vance’s own constituents apologized for promoting the false story.

Vance won’t because he’s kind of a sociopath.

That brought a question to mind when you mention Vance and Yale. Is Vance a former bonesman? I can't seem to find any definitive proof of it.

Vance said he made the cat eating story up.

Harris is smarter than Vance.

Forum List

Back