Vault 7: CIA can stage fake Russian hacking to undermine

I will put again the link I had for this news, before it was merged with this one.

the WikiLeaks link to make it easy for those who want to read this.

Vault7 - Home

Wikileaks: CIA 'Stole' Russian Malware, Uses It to ‘Misdirect Attribution’ of Cyber Attacks
From the Wikileaks "Year Zero" dump:

The CIA's Remote Devices Branch's UMBRAGE group collects and maintains a substantial library of attack techniques 'stolen' from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.

With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the "fingerprints" of the groups that
Wikileaks: CIA 'Stole' Russian Malware, Uses It to ‘Misdirect Attribution’ of Cyber Attacks

View attachment 115810

Wikileaks is a Russian Proxy. And this is a perfect example. I'm highly doubtful of their claims.
Derp. Another whiner who LOVED wikileaks when they were destroying Bush but its just horrible when they piss on their wet dreams.

Wrong. I've never loved wikileaks.

Ready to try again?

First they have nothing on Trump that is ever going to be as crooked as these Past Presidents have been.
Two, Putin and Trump are not trying to drag us into a ONE WORLD ORDER
Three, ever notice how those who do not want to drag our Country into the NWO end up dead..........

Ever notice how the other Countries who do not want in the NWO get tormented like Russia, and why because as the NWO begins to fall apart so does their getting filthy rich because they weren't able to suck everybody into it as planned.

And you know this....how?
The Russians told us! Shhhh! Its a secret!

WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Wikileaks “Vault 7” drop of CIA cyber-warfare documents contains the startling revelation that the CIA, under a project identified as “Umbrage,” maintained a substantial library of Russian cyber-attack techniques “stolen” from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.
CIA kept Russian cyber-attack techniques handy for false flags
Vault 7: CIA Can Stage Fake Russian Hacking to Undermine Trump

View attachment 115809
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is suppose to be more information coming out hat is going to blow OBAMA out of the water.

I would not doubt if this dirt is bad enough we don't have a BLACKOUT..................

those leaking this information are WHISTLEBLOWERS WHO ARE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
FROM ALL LEVELS.
THEY SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING AND HAVE BEEN THIS IS WHY THESE LEAKS HAVE BEEN COMING.....

FROM OBAMA TO CLINTON THEY WERE RUNNING LIKE SCARED RATS ALL THE WHILE BRAINWASHING THE SHEEP INTO BELIEVING IT'S ALL FAKE NEWS............

why do you think Obama and Clinton Both made it a point to say certain ALTERNATIVE NEWS MEDIA were fake news.
The election was rigged by the CIA pretending to be Russians.
Trump and the CIA are in conlusion.
Call the Press!

The CIA's Remote Devices Branch's UMBRAGE group collects and maintains a substantial library of attack techniques 'stolen' from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.

With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the "fingerprints" of the groups that

View attachment 115810

Wikileaks is a Russian Proxy. And this is a perfect example. I'm highly doubtful of their claims.

keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Cause that's right where they want yah. :disbelief:

Ever wonder why Wikileaks never comes out with anything bad about Russia? Or Trump? Or, would that make you feel too uncomfortable :dunno:
CIA are pretending to be Wiki leaks.

View attachment 115810

keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Cause that's right where they want yah. :disbelief:

Ever wonder why Wikileaks never comes out with anything bad about Russia? Or Trump? Or, would that make you feel too uncomfortable :dunno:
Coyote, as best as I can tell Trump never did any business with the Russians so there wouldn't be anything to tell. As for Julian Assange never doing any investigation into the Russians, did you check?

View attachment 115810

Coyote, as best as I can tell Trump never did any business with the Russians so there wouldn't be anything to tell. As for Julian Assange never doing any investigation into the Russians, did you check?

I can't find a single think wikileaks has propogated that is damaging to Russia. Can you?

Trump has had considerable business dealings with Russia:
Donald Trump's Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia

View attachment 115810

I can't find a single think wikileaks has propogated that is damaging to Russia. Can you?

Trump has had considerable business dealings with Russia:
Donald Trump's Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia
I searched under different titles to see if there was anything and I could find nothing. I will look again tomorrow morning (God willing) and do a more thorough search. As you know I have no affection for Putin. In fact, if I started talking about him I would have a hard time dropping it so I won't go there.

Anyone, and I mean anyone, who is in a position where at least half the country believe they might have a hidden Russian agenda, would release their tax returns to prove they are innocent... that is IF they were innocent.

I seriously can not comprehend how Trump supporters can not see that there has to be a reason why Trump is fighting so hard NOT to release his tax returns and prove once and for all that he is not in Russia's back pocket.

Anyone, and I mean anyone, who is in a position where at least half the country believe they might have a hidden Russian agenda, would release their tax returns to prove they are innocent... that is IF they were innocent.

I seriously can not comprehend how Trump supporters can not see that there has to be a reason why Trump is fighting so hard NOT to release his tax returns and prove once and for all that he is not in Russia's back pocket.

THIS.

I do not understand why Trump doesn't clean up the "Swamp" in the FBI and CIA. The only reason I can think of is that he thinks he can control them without firing them all. I would get rid of half of them, starting from the top down.

Roger Stone denies report that he had contact with Assange in 2016

By Maegan Vazquez, CNN
Updated 1:35 PM ET, Tue March 13, 2018

Washington (CNN)Former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone denied a report Tuesday that he told associates he was in contact with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in 2016.

An unnamed source told The Washington Post that Stone had a phone conversation with Assange in the spring of 2016. Ahead of any public knowledge about Democratic email leaks, Stone told the source he had learned WikiLeaks had obtained emails from the Democratic National Committee and Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta.
During the campaign, Stone said in interviews and speeches that he was in touch with WikiLeaks, and he posted tweets in October 2016 that seemingly predicted the Podesta leaks. The Washington Post report suggests that in addition to these public statements, Stone was even more candid in private conversations about ties to WikiLeaks.
Sam Nunberg, the Trump associate who went on a national media spree last week saying he would not comply with special counsel Robert Mueller's demand to hand over his emails pertaining to the campaign (he later backed down), also told the Post that Stone had contact with Assange in
On CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" Monday night, Nunberg said that Stone -- who he has called a mentor -- was "a subject" in the special counsel's investigation.
"I think it's pretty obvious that they're asking me about Roger Stone and Julian Assange," Nunberg said, later adding, "At the very least, he is a subject."
Stone, who briefly served as a Trump campaign adviser early in the race, strongly denied contact with Assange despite earlier public claims that he's spoken with him. He was dismissive of Nunberg's most recent claims, saying in a statement to CNN on Tuesday that his protege misinterpreted a joke.
"Late one Friday night, when I was trying to get Sam off the phone, Sam asked if I had plans for the weekend and I said I was 'flying to London to have dinner with Julian Assange' -- a joke -- and hung up," Stone said, later adding that Nunberg "was too intense to figure out it was a joke."
"My passport shows I never left the country in 2015 or 2016 and surveillance cameras for a guy in a virtual gulag at the Ecuadorian Embassy show he never left there and I never arrived there," Stone continued, referring to Assange.
Stone also denied knowing about any leaks beforehand or receiving "any allegedly hacked material from any source and pass them on to Donald Trump or the Trump campaign."

HIVE is a multi-platform CIA malware suite and its associated control software. ...
A set of N.S.A. hacking tools, evidently leaked from the agency or stolen in an electronic break-in, ...
CIA? NSA? Nahhh. Script kiddies with delusions of grandeur.
Neither CIA nor NSA, nor, for that matter, FBI nor DEA, nor any other U.S. government agency has the time of day for any of that or the condescension to respond with any comment whatsoever, unless it is to announce an indictment with the warrant, due process and all that paperwork fully in order. Some of that wikileaks stuff is a little bit off.

a hidden Russian agenda
There is no unified "Russian" agenda. There are various more-or-less competing factions of Russian, Central and Eastern European, and former U.S.S.R. воры в законе ("thieves in law") who do have a hidden agenda, but that agenda is so broad and deep that it is not something that can simply be "brought to light" by swatting it with the newspaper. These people are experts at P.R. and manipulating the new media, like the newspaper Правда during the cold war.

Is this a vault of conspiracy theory?
There is bound to be quite a bit of disinformation and prapaganda and subtle twisting of the facts in there.

Forum List

Back