Very Cool County by County map of COVID

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
I use Wunderground for my weather because they are the ONLY sight that thinks Americans are smart enough to handle barometric pressures, dew points, etc.. Their mapping and forecasting is the best..

They've been teasing me with the daily COVID numbers in my county.. Finally clicked on the map and found this wonderful display of Covid in America... Just browsing sea to sea at the county level puts a lot of this USMB debate furor into perspective...

So that big metro dwelling city slickers understand WHY some people still want to run their businesses and go to church.. It's amazing to see the "bubbles" and how they affect the counties around them... I think its a form of info that HELPS the debate about "one size fits all" authoritarian response vs "state level" judgements..

Last edited:
Looks like it’s attracted to democrat
Cities lol

No, it's worse in urban areas because of population density. It has nothing to do with Republican or Democrat, but you already knew that
I STAND by what I said .. Captin

It's a free country. You obviously can stand by being a childish tard. It's your right
He's right, Taz. The WORST hit areas ARE Dem-run cities. There's NO question about this. It's THERE on the maps. Republican-run cities DO have less cases. Take a look at it again.

Cities lol

No, it's worse in urban areas because of population density. It has nothing to do with Republican or Democrat, but you already knew that
So Democrats like to segregate themselves. Sucks to be them.

As another said. Epidemic wise -- it's mass transit and HIGH density housing more than it is "democrat".. The REACTIONS of the Lefty mayors DOES MATTER -- but even Righty mayors would have a serious problem..

And as that other poster pointed out -- the "agenda" of the left is to RESTRICT large lots with single families, PREVENT urban "sprawl", and get everyone OUT of their cars... It's food to ponder.

NOT a political food fight... :cool:

Cities lol

As another said. Epidemic wise -- it's mass transit and HIGH density housing more than it is "democrat".. The REACTIONS of the Lefty mayors DOES MATTER -- but even Righty mayors would have a serious problem..

And as that other poster pointed out -- the "agenda" of the left is to RESTRICT large lots with single families, PREVENT urban "sprawl", and get everyone OUT of their cars... It's food to ponder.

Wrong the right promote family units that reduce the population of unprotected sex.

Cities lol

Wrong the right promote family units that reduce the population of unprotected sex.

Not in my Bible Buckle neighborhood.. Procreating quite well here. That's a whole 'nother issue..

Cities lol

Not in my Bible Buckle neighborhood.. Procreating quite well here. That's a whole 'nother issue..
So you live in an urban area

I use Wunderground for my weather because they are the ONLY sight that thinks Americans are smart enough to handle barometric pressures, dew points, etc.. Their mapping and forecasting is the best..

They've been teasing me with the daily COVID numbers in my county.. Finally clicked on the map and found this wonderful display of Covid in America... Just browsing sea to sea at the county level puts a lot of this USMB debate furor into perspective...

So that big metro dwelling city slickers understand WHY some people still want to run their businesses and go to church.. It's amazing to see the "bubbles" and how they affect the counties around them... I think its a form of info that HELPS the debate about "one size fits all" authoritarian response vs "state level" judgements..

That map is AWESOME. Thanks!

Cities lol

Kinda .. But most places are on an acre or more... And I have deer and turkeys and other wildlife in the yard nearly every day.. And a couple farms within a mile... Not much diff from REALLY rural TN except the short commute to a major metro...

Cities lol

Kinda .. But most places are on an acre or more... And I have deer and turkeys and other wildlife in the yard nearly every day.. And a couple farms within a mile... Not much diff from REALLY rural TN except the short commute to a major metro...
Lol stop

New Topics

Forum List

Back