Vets Roast Trump in New Ad

Yes he did.

He violated the law and used the cemetery as a political prop.

Disgusting.

Trump was there and Harris wasn't, nener neener neener, is not an argument.

This is about what Trump did, not what Harris didn't do.
/—-/ Any fake outrage over this photo op disrespecting fallen heroes?
1725120481622.png

The latest stunt Trump has pulled really has got on the last nerve of real Americans. Using the graves of soldiers who have served as political props doesn't sit well with vets.

/—-/ I stopped reading at the juvenile name calling, cadet bone spurs. Grow up if you want to be taken seriously.

He broke the law.

He used the cemetery as a political statement.

That's disrespectful.

What Harris did is irrelevant.
Trump did nothing except attend a memorial for soldiers killed on Harris’s watch

I wonder what the voter registration is of the employee who physically assaulted members of trumps entourage

Chances are she’s a democrat who could lose her job if trump has a chance to downsize washington dc

Last edited:
Yeah. That's terrible.

While not breaking any laws he looks at his watch. Oh the horror! 🤣

I can't believe you thought that was a legitimate rebuttal.
Why wasn't Harris at Arlington?... why didn't she call the family of any of the 13 dead service men and women?... why did she not say anything on that solemn day?....
What kind of president will she make?... a lousy one...
Remember she said she was the last person in the room with Joe when they made the call to pull out of Afghanistan date certain... if you vote for her you are voting for American decline....

Keep lying to yourself.
Joe would make a mistake and kill many soldiers and then go to the beach and have ice cream cones and fall asleep under an umbrella. We live in the surveillance era of guilt and punishment. People warned of this for many years. Everyone laughed and did nothing as those who use it for power or feel important help to cause the demise of liberty and freedom.

Why wasn't Harris at Arlington?... why didn't she call the family of any of the 13 dead service men and women?... why did she not say anything on that solemn day?....
What kind of president will she make?... a lousy one...
Remember she said she was the last person in the room with Joe when they made the call to pull out of Afghanistan date certain... if you vote for her you are voting for American decline....
/—-/ She didn’t call because she didn’t want to cackle at the families.

He is a former US president... what law did he break?... you know who broke the law?... Harris on the southern border...
You shouldn't be commenting on this story if you don't know what law he broke.

Maybe check out the campaign ad his team posted on tiktok.

Trump did nothing except attend a memorial for soldiers killed on Harris’s watch

And break federal law while disrespecting vets.

I wonder what the voter registration is of the employee who physically assaulted members of trumps entourage

Looking for someone else to blame?

Classic trumpet move.

Regardless that irrelevant.

Chances are she’s a democrat who could lose her job if trump has a chance to downsize washington dc.
Blah blah blah it was a Democrats fault that Trump violated federal law and disrespected vets.

Wrong

Ask the families of the fallen soldiers if trump was not welcome at their memorial

Those invites, probably solicited, are not an excuse to break the law and disrespect other vets that are buried there.

I'm disgusted with Trump's disrespect.

They want to know where harris was
Make a thread and discuss your obsession with Harris.

Forum List

Back